Champs ruined by rework?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by devonbomer, May 29, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, Katarina is useless against teams with hard CC so I never get to pick her that much, but I loved her before the rework. Her kit was unique, and while the current one is nice as well, I miss the old Kat. :(

2. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member
    Regular

The karma rework was pretty useless. It seemed cool and powerful at first but after a few games with it, I didn't like it at all. maybe it's just not my type of champ

3. TysonOwner

TysonOwner Member
    Regular

I despise most of the adc reworks. Not because they are bad or anything. Take Graves for example, before he was easily manageable...now every time I walk up to him whether I'm a top laner or a fellow adc, I get blown to smithereens. He just not an Adc anymore really.

4. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would say I didn't liked what they did to the reworked Warwick and Zilean. I used to play Zilean a lot before he was reworked because of how you can bully the enemy with your bombs, but now I only use the bombs for farming minions. I also liked playing Warwick before, the reworked Warwick is awesome I know, but I really don't like what they did to his ult. I miss enemies tons of times with this annoying ult now.