Capes, pets and stuff

Discussion in 'Neverwinter' started by blackstone, Aug 7, 2013.

1. blackstone

blackstone Well-Known Member

1. I suspect the cape is because I was in the beta. Is this true? (not important, just curious.)

2. I deleted my dwarven guardian fighter, and remade her into a halfling guardian fighter. But she doesn't have the mail with the cape. If it is a thank you for the beta and support, is it character-based or account-based? If it's account based, can I reclaim the cape somehow?

3. And if now, can my rogue give her (bound) cape to the guardian fighter somehow? (As in unbind it and mail it? I do now how the mail system works, but are curious if I can send the cape.)

4. Unrelated, but my rogue bought a hawk. Pretty nice bird, I give it that. But if I want to switch to the guardian fighter, can I transfer the hawk to her somehow?

5. Finally, I want a healer companion for my guardian fighter and great weapon fighter. They are lvl 4-ish and lvl 10-ish, so what's the fastest way to get one of those companions? I can't find any in the store, sadly. The snake-lady is awesome (especially if she can heal), but I'm not wasting money gambling to get her. I tried that with Marvel Heroes. Trust me, Tymora hates me. [​IMG]

Thanks,

2. Dusty

Dusty Member

1. Is it the cape of catastrophe? If so, then yes, it was for being in open beta during the events of Caturday.

2. If it is the cape of catastrophe, then it is character based. The character had to be made before the patch where the capes were given out.

3. It is bound and staying on your rogue.

4. There is an unbind companion function, but it is broken and has been broken since at least the start of open beta. So no, you can't transfer it.

5. You can buy a white quality cleric in the Grand Emporium for 2g. You also can get one for free at level 16. The Grand Emporium is in the Protector's enclave and marked on your map.

3. Mark

Mark Member

I discarded the Caturday cape since it wasn't useful after continuing to level up my character and was just sucking up an inventory/bank slot. Shame it isn't a reclaimable item if we ever felt like putting it on for a laugh, but oh well.

4. Luke

Luke Member

You do know you can change an item's apperance? So if you had kept your cape, you could get a different cape and change the apperance into the Caturday cape.
    [​IMG]