Canadian?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: Guild Recruitment' started by Fishmonger, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Fishmonger

Fishmonger Active Member

anyone in western canada have a guild? i played GW1 but no expansions because i just forgot about guild wars after the main story.
    just downloading the rest of it now while i wait for gw2

2. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Once your back into the game I'm sure it'll be easy to find a guild to your suiting quickly. Everybody is friendly.

3. Fishmonger

Fishmonger Active Member

hahaha my arse!! i know how MMOs work, cutthroat. :)
    and if your not around your kicked, so i want a good time zone to start lol

4. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

Ha, yeah, I didnt play for 3 days and was kicked. Not like it matters, just join guild # 1456921730023610

5. Fishmonger

Fishmonger Active Member

uum yeah tell me about it. i even started a guild had like 3 officers and 150 people. i went on vacation for 2 weeks. came back and it was only me.

what guild do you speak of?

6. JustTheDrummer

we are not canadian but we have members from US and the EU and want to expand to other places like canada

The Spanish Inquisition ---> View attachment 38

We are Asura, if you are Asura and wish to make the other "races" submit to our will then please come join us. Our laws are simple so even the most novice of apprentice will under stand, and are listed here

Currently we offer the use of a shoutbox any bookah could understand, RSS feeds for Guild Wars 2 (and other games), forums, image gallery, and as soon as those loafering member of the College of Synergetics we will have our access to TeamSpeak 3 again.

Job is not an issue for recruitment, simply that you are an active member, PvP once per week, and most importantly are an Asura. Our current need is that of assistances to be the voice of the Spanish Inquisition to help get the word out that we are recruiting, this can be in the form of posts like this or via videos. Also those wishing to attempt to help the master of the site make modification please email him here.

If you have any further questions feel free to express them here, or better yet post on our forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUwKT8VXcdE