Quantcast

Can Breath of Fire be brought back to the status it once had?

Discussion in 'Breath of Fire' started by 4justice, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Maybe they should start considering using different studios to oversee select titles while they retain ownership and overall control of things like budgets, marketing, distribution and when to continue/end a title. Let a caretaker studio deal with actually making the game, fix whatever bugs, multiplatform it, etc. Then maybe BoF will have a better chance of getting the handling it deserves and fans will get a decent game in our collections. Either do this or sell the BoF franchise to someone who gives a blast about gaming--just don't forget us PC users when you come out with games.

2. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

If they remade Breath of Fire for today's consoles/PC/Mac, added an extra flavor, as well as fine-tune the mechanics for the entire series, then I think it would be awesome to play the games again. So long as it's not some dinky DLC such as "Add a Special Mace to the game for $1.50!" then it's all good.

3. camsdad

camsdad Active Member

Well we'll have to wait and see what happens with Breath of Fire 6 next year. Considering it's one of the best RPGs ever made I would hope that it can gain back it's spot at the top.

4. Arma45

Arma45 Active Member

I honestly hope it can be brought back to the status it once had and hopefully made better. That is saying a lot considering how great of a game this was. Dragons Quarter was decent in my opinion but after playing that, I knew things were not right.

This is one of the best series I ever played even though I only played Breath of Fire 3 and Breath Of Fire 4 so I am hoping it will at least come to story lines and game play as these two awesome games had.