Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by Prez, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Prez

Prez Member

Breaking Bad's final episode is this Sunday, it'll be an extended episode, probably around an hour and half to two hours maybe. I can't wait. This show has kept me in the loop since the beginning, this is how you properly make a show that works. We have just one more episode, one more hour or two with Walter White. What will happen? How will it all end? One can only imagine how crazy next weeks episode is going to be.

2. Mr. Chester

Mr. Chester Member

I know, it's going to be crazy intense when they end this series. Bryan Cranstan, Aaron Paul and Dean Norris are all going to be remembered for this show. I didn't think you could one up The Wire and other hit shows, but Breaking Bad did that. It'll be really sad to see this brilliant series go, but I can't wait to see how it all ends.

3. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

I have only just watched this episode, it was really awesome, I particularly loved the ending and how they made it work, it is a shame the series is over though.

4. matrixor

matrixor Well-Known Member

I really liked Breaking Bad. I loved the ending. It was very well made. It's a shame that it's over.

5. froggy666

froggy666 Well-Known Member

The ending was spectacular, I don't know how they thought of it but I'm amazed it worked so well. The fact that he has to make the ultimate sacrifice to save the ones he loved s beautiful.

6. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have watched this series before, and I must say it is one of the best series ever made. I like the story, and the show gets interesting when Walter White finally started producing meth. Its IMDB rating is a whopping 9.5/10. A must-watch!

7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you like this TV show then try stranger things, walking dead and also Wayvard Pines.

8. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member
    Regular

I might check those, the thing that's stopping me from watching Walking Dead is the zombie theme, I am not into it. However, a lot of people liked it so I might jump on the bandwagon.

9. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I also love watching series but I haven't watched that one.