Black Ops 3

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by troutski, Mar 5, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I guess the rumor is that Black Ops 3 is the next CoD game coming out, or at least that it's coming out sooner or later. Blops 2 was a great game all around, even though plenty of people called it much of the same. The game still featured a great campaign and a smooth/solid/fun multiplayer. What would you want to see out of Blops 3?

2. xlSynergy

xlSynergy Active Member

I'm actually looking forward to that, if Black Ops 3 is actually a thing. I loved Black Ops 1 and 2 (Blops 1 was better though, in my opinion).

The campaign was really good in both, and the multiplayer was really good in both. So if they continue with the good things that Black Ops 1 and 2 had, it would be very good!

3. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

Really? I think that World at War 2 is thought of coming next. Given the dynamic story Black Ops 2 had, I can't, for the life of me, figure how they would make another sequel to this series, unless they decide that one specific ending is canon and that the others are not.

I guess the only way this series will see another entry is if they will make a "Black Ops 1.5/0.5" showing more of Mason and Woods' adventures in Vietnam.

4. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wouldn't mind Black Ops 3, Black Ops was one of the better games in the CoD series. Hopefully they will expand upon the storyline of the past two games.

5. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

Black Ops was without a doubt one of the better additions to the series. Although I feel that the campaign stories were somewhat lacking, the online mode was really good. If the next addition to the series is not planned to be Black Ops 3, I hope that it is World at War 2 or maybe something completely different. It would be cool seeing a game on Vietnam, for example.

6. sakil99

sakil99 Member

I think world war 2 would be better than this.

7. troutski

Regular

Call of Duty: World War 2 coming to consoles this winter. ;]

8. Hybridlullaby

Hybridlullaby New Member

I am looking forward to a third installment, primarily for the zombies. I want to see what direction they would take zombies this time. I prefer Black Ops 1 to number 2 for zombies. I felt like the first one was a lot more fun, but there was a lot less variation in the levels as compared to Black Ops 2. What do you guys think?

9. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

Personally, I think that the World at War zombies mode was the best from all the Call of Duty installments. Although it was not the most expansive (I feel that Black Ops 1 wins at this), the story was not so wacky. Der Reise is by far my favorite zombies map. In Black Ops 1, I dislike how the four characters are fighting zombies years after the end of the second world war. Judging by the guns, the four are fighting zombies in the cold war era. This always bugs me because it is Nazi Zombies.

10. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

I would definitely pre-order Black Ops 3 especially if it has new and improved zombie maps and gameplay. The past 2 Black Ops games were amazing and had a great plot so this one better be the best.

11. troutski

Regular

I didn't like Black Ops 1, but I loved Black Ops 2. They were obviously related games, but they felt pretty different compared to each other, at least to me.

12. Briggs

Briggs Well-Known Member

Black ops 2 is my favorite COD. I have everything up until AW, and it's the only one I play. I'd like to see maybe some new ideas for zombies. I like the older ones, but I'm about ready for something different.

13. troutski

Regular

Well, Black Ops III had a teaser trailer released today, and the full reveal trailer is supposed to come on 04/26, so we'll have more information soon enough. I have no idea where things are headed with this one.