Bittsevskiy park

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Stepan Tikhonov, Mar 15, 2015.

1. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Yo! I see that the RP has been inactive for over a month. I'm back and will be back for good. Let's get this thing rolling again. You guys are excellent writers and really enjoyed participating in this RP with you all. I'd be a shame if it died like this.

3. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member

I will be switching to a different character soon as I feel like I am going to have trouble writing on-side with this one.

The thick and cold Russian air would gently brush past the roughly cracked skin of the worked-up Reich soldier- gently drawing a bead of sweat away from his eyes and to the left of his forehead.
    The wind would almost howl in pure eeriness, the erupting sound of creaking metal and the crunching footsteps of an impeding enemy serving only to place him on edge.

Everything would seem to fade into a distant silence- his weakened mind fading into a fit of concentration towards the sound of the timed squeak that challenged only by the snowy crunch under a metaphorically oppressive boot.

The Nazi's eyes would extend into enlarged circles; an glassy look over-freezing his bare-eyes, his hand would clutch tighter on the weapon and his shoulder would tilt.
    He listened careful- placing the barrel of his pistol beside the edge of the car, sliding it around the corner to the point that only the exit-hole of the barrel impeded the shoulder of the vehicle.
    He would count to one- then, he erratically pulled the trigger towards the noise- his body hidden behind the old-war junker-car.

He'd not be considerate towards his ammo count- simple firing off a flurry of five rounds towards the approaching noises location.

Instantly afterwards- he'd buzz directly out of cover and sprint towards the corner he'd originally approached from- his pistol barrel still buzzing with a heated smoke.

4. Jul 'Mdama

Jul 'Mdama Member
    Regular

I want peace...

5. DaDeadlyCheese

'Mother fu-'
    Nik was cut short.
    Kolya dived behind cover as bullets flew towards his position. He pointed his Stechkin over the car and fired before lowering his face shield.
    "Fuck off, you damn fascist!"
    He tried to sound defiant, but just came across as whiny.
    After clearing his throat he stood up, pulled out his AKS-74U, replaced the mag, and switched to full Auto. He began to roar as he approached, screaming a torrent of angry Russian.
    His bullets ricocheted all over the place, flying into the rustling steel of the car the nazi was behind.
    As he got close he released his Kalash, pulled out his Stechkin again, and started sprinting.
    He fired three times and barreled into the car as fast as he could, sticking out his leg just before impact. He kicked the car as hard as possible, with both legs; a favourite technique of his old red army special forces unit. As he bounced off, he curled up and did a rolling break fall when he hit the ground.
    He had succeeded, the car had toppled off of its side and was lying on its roof.
    He pointed at where he thought the nazi would be.
    "now..." He panted
    "that's why you don't fuck with rangers!"
    His eyes closed and he hit the ground, a trail of blood lead to his position. He'd lost a lot...

#285 DaDeadlyCheese, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  6. Commissar_Jimbo

I dont understand what just happened?

7. DaDeadlyCheese

Nikolai kicked over a car he thought you were behind, then passed out from blood loss after the huge amount of exertion that induced. By the time he kicked over the car the lack of blood when he stood up meant that he was already probably blind as a bat.

8. Madspartan305

Madspartan305 Member

I peeked over the car that I was behind, seeing the car the fascist was behind on its roof and Nik on the ground, confused me. All I heard was sprinting footsteps, a lot of gunfire and a loud bang.

Reloading my revolver with a makeshift speed loader, I stood up and ran over to Nik. I fumbled to find the first aid kit in my coat, got it out, and realised that my bandages weren't there.

"Shit". I muttered. "Anyone got bandages!"

9. DaDeadlyCheese

"who the-? What the? Where, I - what is" his voice was quiet, his breathing soft.
    He rolled slightly exposing his medical pouch, but at the same time aggravating his wound.
    His eyes flicked open, although he still couldn't see.
    "Argghh ARHHHH" he screamed
    "my eyes! MY EYES I CAN'T-"
    he clawed at his mask trying to remove it as more blood flowed out. Then he passed out again.

10. Commissar_Jimbo

Vladimir Dimitriskaya Tazikov

The landscape became a darkened mess as the swirling heaps of grey rocketed along the skyline and flew overbearingly atop the atrocity ridden scene of conflict- a splash of red sank into the sea of white, it was poetic despite its horrors; such color sank in unnaturally in a world laced with white and grey.

As the blood settled- Vladimir did not.

The echoed sounds of a brisk crunch erupted from each of his boots stomps as he fled from the site of sin. He'd quickly turn a wall and press his back to it- raising his pistol to hover gently in front of dirt-stained face, his lips perching as he fearful heaved through his masks filtration system.
    He'd stop and think-
    Quickly- as if it was instinctual, his hand would dig down to the side of his vest-pouch and he'd withdraw a small and cracked pressure-counter, it'd be teetering on rim of a pies slice of Red, the arrow itself twitching in place indecisively.

Vladimir's eyes would burst open in thought as he released the pressure-counter from his hand and letting it fall- the counter catching itself afterwards with a pre-placed wad of string that connected inside his pocket. His dropping hand would quickly snap onto his belts side pouch as he flicked it open and took out a single filter and raised it up to his mask.

He wouldn't waste time in unscrewing the previous filter, instead he'd screw it onto the hole on the right side of his mask, quickly huffing in another breath of cancerous filtrated air before unscrewing the frontal-one and dropping it onto the floor.

11. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

I'm back baby! Who's here! What'd I miss? Did I die???

edit: This looks like a good time for a TIMESKIIIIP to Kolya's secret Ranger bunker. Everyone can get their bearings there. you all down for that? I can get a brand spanking new thread up and give a short blurb if that works for everyone.

#291 Cruz, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  12. DaDeadlyCheese

you're back!!! Awesome
    Yeah, I'm totally cool with that, I'll fill you in, nazi attack, you are alive, badly injured, I'm alive badly injured/passed out from blood loss, lets just say that Ivan managed to drag us to my base at the end of the street, yeah? Sounds good to me. I'm cool with a new thread starting up the next day after some patching up has been done.

13. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

Excellente. I'm busy tonight with New Years stuff but I will get a thread up tomorrow. :)

Happy New Year everyone!

14. DaDeadlyCheese

Happy New Year to you too!