Bittsevskiy park

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Stepan Tikhonov, Mar 15, 2015.

1. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red Active Member

I yell down."My names Red!"As I put my SVD on my back and made my way down not bothering to make my voice sound like a mans at all not really carring as I reach them I look at the group."I saved your asses huh?What happened here what are you doing here?I personally heard the shots and came to help."I nod as I cross my arms over my chest.

2. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member

Vladimir Dimitriskaya Tazikov

Begrudgingly, Vladimir stepped forwards and further progressed into the remnants of his wasteland of a country; journeying through the dead-city always caused a fluttering and feeling of doubt and impending evil, death was ripe here and each piece of dirt held a horrific-story, it was utterly clear that evil was not impending but was already current.

The streets where extraordinarily empty but clean in a sense, the bombs had bleached Moscow, cleaning the stains that were caused by the worlds previous owners, Tazikov's views on this were varied; on one half he saw the horror and the amount of death that had been caused by such a 'cleansing', and on the other hand he saw that it worked; this is what led him to become a Reich and that was why he was on the surface, to protect and cleanse his Metro, his new pure home.

Although, he was still afraid of the howling winds and the horrific sights and impending doom, as he pep-talked himself to why he was here he gained a large amount of confidence and boldness for his work, and progressed forwards with less hesitance.

He progressed from the street and into a already open building, the building used to be a shop of some kind, that was clear from the molding and smashed menus and large amount of tables and chairs. Tazikov did not hang around long enough on the first floor and jogged around the wooden bar and around into a confined staircase, his boots would loudly thump up the stairs before he reached the top and wandered into a enclosed room.
    The room had not been enclosed naturally, the windows had been poorly blocked by a clash of mattresses and wood-barricades, in the room there was a long-extinguished fire and traces of dried blood that dragged off into a corner and along the side of a wall.
    Slowly raising his hand to his rusted radio, Tazikovs thumb would click in the top button, making the device let out a 'Bleep-Boop' noise; after afew seconds Tazikov would gruffly speak into it whilst slowly wandering around the room.
    "Anna team, this is Boris, How copy?"
    Afew moments would pass before the radio buzzed into life, giving a reply.
    "Solid-Copy, Boris-team, transmit your message."
    Tazikov retraced his last steps as he pushed the button, making yet another beep occur.
    "I am at checkpoint five, coordinates- 118075. Requesting orders. Over."
    "Standby-Boris Team."
    -
    "Active-reports are that a firearm has just been discharged near your position, it was not any of our guys and Stalkers do not venture this close to our territory's, We believe it may be unit of Communist spys. Your R.O.E is to K.O.S, How copy on last, Boris-team?"
    "Solid-Copy, Anna Team, Boris is moving to engage. Boris Out."

Tazikov would expel a hoard of cold breath in a sigh towards his orders, "More walking-" he would grunt out in his head before turning on his heels towards the exit of his checkpoint, stepping out once more with the loud stomps of his boots echoing along the hallways.

#242 Commissar_Jimbo, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
  3. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

welcome to the RP Commissar!
    Now I'm not actually going to do an in character post, I'm just here to say that Pete, nuclear, is very busy at the moment, so we won't be hearing from him for a while. Given the situation he has stated that we can 'control' Pete in his absence.
    And now for the next bit, generally throughout the RP I've taken it upon myself to inject new excitements into the story, but now I am at a total loss of what to do, so feel free to reply with any suggestions for the next direction we should go in, and what we should take as our next course of action.

4. Commissar_Jimbo

Thank you for the 'Welcome' message, hopefully my post was well-wrote and my character fitting and informative.
    I suggest you make more of an emphasis on factions, or use factions in events.

Also for faction player's (Such as myself) you should have the respective command bark orders and create objectives around the Metro, this will give more of a war-time flare and have more cinematic battles as backdrops for players to deal with.

5. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

woo, new players! Very good intro post, man, I liked it. Uh, I'm sure Vlad and Mitya will have some very... interesting interactions given Vlad's faction. You can meet up with us in game whenever.

Also, as for Mitya's faction he was in the Arbat Confederation- though was one of the people who fled. I won't officially declare his current faction yet, but it's safe to assume it's one of the "left" ones from some of his dialogue/narration so far :) . As for plot, we can all come up with something collaboratively like we've been doing so far and scheme up some stuff in the OOC thread.

Right now our group's current objective is finding somewhere secure to treat their wounded: Mitya, Pete, and less grievously, Nikolai.

The last of the creatures fell, but Mitya could still see some squirming and writhing on the icy ground during their death throes. He couldn't be bothered to worry or care about the mutants and any pain they may be experiencing. He was far too concerned with himself. The small man rested his head against the truck's back window for a second and focused on breathing. Each breath came with a poignant pain shooting up his ribs and back, but he inhaled the clean, filtered air greedily, happy to have some respite from the battle.

They wouldn't have long to find somewhere appropriate- a building that wasn't busted open, perhaps some kind of Ranger hidey-hole like Nikolai had mentioned. However, in the time they had wasted during the gunfight Mitya wasn't sure if he could make the long trek over to where he and Nikolai had initially been walking.

Mitya moved his masked head from the truck. He had the hood of his bulky gray jacket pulled up and the back of the jacket was tragically tinged with gore- he couldn't tell which was his and which was from rats. The tinted visor of his gas mask simply reflected Red's reflection back at her, a deceivingly impassive mirror given the fact Mitya was currently wide-eyed and faint looking. Despite the banter he'd been throwing at Nik, he was tired. Very tired. Too tired to even be shocked there was a woman up here, sniping mutants nonetheless, and much too tired to answer her questions.

He settled down into the truck's bed and propped himself up by resting his back against the vehicle's back window, resting his heavy, radio-laden pack beside him. He settled his SKS across his lap and ran a thickly-gloved hand over its varnished wooden stock, like he was petting a cat and kept his eyes trained on that and that alone. The gouges in his back burned. His undershirt was caked in gore and sticking into the punctures. He let out a slow, heavy breath and felt his head nodding to his chest, though he didn't want it to. That wasn't good.

"Guys?" he muttered, tilting his head to where the others were. He was still a little ways from them due to the positioning he needed to take to "snipe."

They couldn't hear him.

6. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Hey, if you guys want, go ahead and leave my character out of everything so that there's no worry over is presence; unless you'd like to resurrect Pete, in your posts, then, by all means, feel free to do so and control him. Also, before I sign off for the time that I do, I'm glad that Madspartan305, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red, and Commissar_Jimbo have made it to the RP. You guys, DaDeadlyCheese, and Cruz are all great. :)

7. DaDeadlyCheese

thanks nuc, well I guess we'll see you when we see you, you've been an awesome companion for our excursion to the surface. I wish you the best of luck in your classes.
    До свидания товарищ

After the familiarities with Red concluded, Nik calls out to Mitya with another lighthearted joke. He received no reply, not even an amiable little chuckle. Something was wrong.
    "Mitya..." He tried again, "Hey! Mitya!" Louder this time.
    But nothing.
    Kolya quickly raised his kalash and cocked it speedily, he first walked and then jogged over to the truck Mitya had inhabited. Shit, had they missed one of the mutants and Mitya had been unable to defend himself. As Nik rounded the truck and climbed into the back he saw him slumped against the back of the cab, the rear window smeared with blood. Mitya's chin was resting against his chest and he wheezed softly. His rifle lay across his lap.
    "oh fuck," Nik whispered under his breath. "Mitya? Hey, chuvak, you hear me, huh?"
    Nikolai was sounding increasingly desperate.
    "Don't worry, ah! We'll get you out of here, blin! You aren't gonna die, I'm taking you to my outpost, and we'll patch you up!"
    He now directed his attention to the others as he tried to lift Mitya.
    "guys," he said.
    "Mitya is in a really bad way, I'm getting him to a ranger base, Pete is gonna have to hold his own until we get Mitya patched, ok."
    Mitya groaned,
    "oh crap, sorry if this hurts you, just trying,to save your sorry ass".
    And with a final heave he pulled Mitya up...

8. Commissar_Jimbo

Danke for the warm welcome.
    B]Vladimir Dimitriskaya Tazikov[/B]
    Once again into the fray.
    Tazikov lightly trudged out into the unsettling landscape, a deep cold breeze blowing into his side, sending a airy-haze of snow over the top of his uniform.

His Kalashnikov rifle in hand, he began to wander towards the location of the previous gunshots, stepping as silent and careful as he possibly could, doubling back to his behind in an attempt to catch any creature attempting to stalk after him before looking at the underside of his right boot, fearfully looking for any traces of goo or residue. Luckly, he had not tracked any in his blind march into the building, grunting in un-showing happiness he would begin to make his way on-wards into the clutchs of the dead city.

Alot of different things crossed his mind as he walked on-wards, the most re-occurring thought he had involved his loyalty to the Reich, they had described him as 'A perfect specimen' and 'The sort of man we would like to spread our gene' before they paired him with his previous wife, it made him feel like an object in a way like he was abused and raped before they threw him out into the un-flinching wasteland, they told him that he was being sent because he was apart of the most elite, Tazikov thought they were just trying to get rid of him for good.

Entering the more open area of the shooting location, he would lightly walk forwards, remaining completely in the open and in sight.
    Tracking shots in the city was fairly hard, and he had to rely on smells and sights rather then shots and cracks, the city was so empty and silent that sound that occurred on the other-side of the city sounded like it was occurring directly next to you.
    But, this area had evidence of a fight- a few dead mutant creatures, the natural spurts of fresh red-blood and the far off smell of smoke mixed in with the stench of the open gutted dead-creatures.

Pressed forwards his eyes dragged along the the piled corpses before the echoed crys of a man erupted from the direct he was looking.
    "Mit- Mitya!-Hey! Mitya!"
    He heard it clearly and threw himself against a rotting old car, causing a lightly bump and a clash of shaking equipment as he collided into it.
    His first instinct was to reach up to his radio device and call it in, but he had no idea what his grid location was, or where the nearest unit was.
    He decided that digging in and taking his time was the best cause of action.

Leaning to the side; his assault rifle would rub along the boot of the vehicle, aiming towards the voices location, a old truck. Flicking off his safety catch with his trigger finger, he remain in cover getting ready to engage what he assumed was a Communist patrol.

9. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

I hope we see you again soon, Nuclear, it's been fun. Good luck with your classes, I'm sure you'll do awesome.

With Nikolai's help, Mitya was able to move off the truck and stand unsteadily on his feet all while faintly muttering his gratitude under his breath. He left his rifle hanging uselessly in its sling by his chest and rested his bulky pack off to his side so as to not hinder Nikolai's attempt to help him, hoping this promised Ranger outpost wasn't as far away as he feared.

Another small, hissing exclamation of pain escaped Mitya and was quickly turned into a defensive, reedy sounding chuckle. He draped an arm around Nikolai's shoulders because he was clearly going to be going nowhere fast on his own.

"Ah, Comrade Koyla... I feel like ten pounds of crap in a five pound sack," Mitya murmured.

He did his best to keep his head up, but he kept nodding forward like a child trying to fight off sleep. Together he and Nikolai walked a few paces away from the truck with Mitya more or less being dragged by him. He would stumble sometimes and feel himself being pulled forward without even taking a step. Well, if he had ever been upset over his small frame he wasn't anymore. He doubted the Ranger would be able to drag a two-hundred pound meat head along with such ease.

"Yes, good. You be the legs," Mitya praised Nikolai, somehow managing to sound tongue in cheek despite how woozy he felt. His next few words came out laboured and slurred. "You be the legs, chuvak, and I'll be the brains... And the good looks. I'll have you know, I keep myself concealed because... because I'm dangerously handsome."

Mitya's head lolled forward again and he tried to tighten his hold on Nikolai's jacket. For a few seconds he just allowed himself to be dragged forward while looking at the ground. He thought dumbly of the Pushkin work that Nikolai had promised to him. He wondered if he'd really last long enough to receive it, and if he'd ever see The Red Line again.

When he looked up his heart skipped a beat- which at least meant it was still beating. There was a man behind one of the cars, and more importantly that man was pointing a rifle right at them. That made three different people today alone that had pointed a gun at Mitya. He didn't think it was a nice way to say hello, stalkers really needed to work on their manners...

"Hey, Ranger..." Mitya hissed. His hand crept toward his Tokarev. "There's a man over there." He kept his gaze fixed directly on the stranger and shouted in an uneven, warbled tone. "H-hey! Don't shoot!"

He didn't have the energy for much of his usual fast-talking bartering, and hoped Nikolai would provide a convincing reason on why exactly they should not be gunned down.

10. Commissar_Jimbo

I will let the guy that is dragging you to react before reacting.

11. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

Reds running through a ally at this moment to get to them and is too far to help so same

12. DaDeadlyCheese

"oh, I don't doubt, uph, that I would be blinded by your radiance, and, hurrr! chiseled, manly features! Blin!"
    Nikolai was trying to keep Mitya's hopes up, he would pull through, he had to. kolya needed to fulfill his promise of books.
    "you know, one day after you recover, we should go to the library, huh?" he asked in an upbeat tone.
    "really you would love it, tomes stretching for miles, reaching from the floor to the ceiling, of course we could die, but you know what they say, rewards are sweeter when you have risked everything for them." Nik huffed.
    "of course i just made that up on the spot, I couldn't think of a quote when so, preoccupied."

Kolya dragged Mitya a couple metres further, his feet every so often trying to find grip before giving up. leaving a disturbing red ting in the snow.

"Hey, Ranger..." Mitya drew his attention, and Nik raised his eyes from the wounded stalker to a car in front of him. behind said car stood a man, gun raised.

Mitya pleaded not to shoot.

oh crap, he was a Nazi. He could recognize that uniform anywhere.

Few knew it but Nikolai had previously worked for the Red-Line, around 5 years ago, and when he defected to Polis he received a new identity. When he had been a red, he had been an assassin. He took out high value targets for Moskvin and had even taken out competition inside the line. The nazis knew him well, he had a high price on his head in that neck of the woods.

He slowly lowered Mitya, and raised his rifle.

cocking it he spat,
    "so, you finally caught up with me, huh? You fucking Nazi scum!"

#252 DaDeadlyCheese, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  13. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

Hearing the shouting I take my SVD off my back and pop out of the ally and spot then run to the wounded man kneeling in front of him like a shield giving a nod to the ranger as I raise it to shoulder level and take aim at the same man hes pointing a gun at who happens to be wearing a Reich uniform."Any friend of polis is a friend of mine!"I call over to the ranger.then focus back on the nazi

14. Commissar_Jimbo

Vladimir Dimitriskaya Tazikov

Vladimir reacted instantly to the unveiling of his location, his rifle already zeroed in and aimed towards the two injured men he let out a constant burst of three rounds, only pausing between the three.
    His shots were precise as he had already set himself up, he had shot before the fitter man had been able to speak and raise his weapon, firing only as he was shouted towards.

15. DaDeadlyCheese

Thud, fwomph, dof.
    Thwomph...
    That was the sound of bullets smashing into Nikolai, and throwing him to the ground.
    He smacked his head against a large piece of rubble, luckily he was wearing a helmet, otherwise it would have cracked like and egg, his brain smushed like an over ripe avocado.
    He gasped, winded, he wasn't dead.
    He had been wearing his bullet proof vest, but that was designed to resist small calibre fire, not three rounds from an assault rifle, not at close range.
    Thank fuck for dirty rounds, huh?

The bullets were lodged in the plate, and cracks ran along it in several places.

"Gah!" He gasped again,
    "oh blyat! Someone shoot this bastard!"

There was something sticking uncomfortably into his back, and every time he moved a sharp jolt of pain flew up his back. His front hurt a lot, he had a couple broken ribs and severe bruising from the shots.

Kolya lifted his Kalashnikov with effort and fired a bust at the fascist in front of him, missing due to his disorientation.
    He touched his lower back where the pain was, and then looked at his hand.
    There was quite a lot of blood.

16. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

I was kneeling infront of the other injured man when the bullets flew I was hit in the chest and thrown to the ground head cracking off the pavement my ears rung I couldn't breathe and my vision went distant and dark I started to feel disconnected from my body and I wondered if I was dieing?But I didn't feel any blood or pain in my chest just a throbbing in my head pushing against it I grabbed the man on the ground and dragged him and myself behind a car panting and tasting copper as I pull my pistol and fire blindly over it towards the nazis last location.

Her armor stopped the rounds but no helmet and hit the ground

17. Madspartan305

Madspartan305 Member

Hearing the shots and thuds behind me, I turned to see...

Fuck...

Not saying a word I took out my Revolver. Aimed for his shoulder and pulled the trigger. The bang erupted through the streets and as I turned away from him I saw Red and Nik behind a car. I don't know if he realised it yet, but Nik had a spike of metal impaled in his back.

#257 Madspartan305, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  18. Madspartan305

Madspartan305 Member

Sorry to hear that nuc. Hope your tests go well. And Commissar, ballsy move being a Nazi.

19. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

It felt like a hole had been punched in his stomach- hopefully not literally of course. Nikolai had set him on the ground and the small man had remained there trembling in fear as the gunfire sounded around him, until Nikolai fell down as well. He looked at the man for a second before beginning to force himself up. Nazis, why did it have to be Nazis?

Mitya wasn't sure if he had been hit. His heart pounded dizzyingly in his ears. Almost unconsciously, his Tokarev was drawn. With one hand he trained the sidearm at the Nazi by the vehicle, forcing himself up on one knee. However he didn't shoot, and instead hooked his other arm under Nikolai's, jolted up to his feet, and roughly jerked his companion backwards. God, how did he get into this? He was definitely not made for life on the surface.

"Cover! Get into cover, you stupid bastard!" he snapped. It wasn't clear if he was more angry or worried.

Mitya squeezed the trigger of the Tokarev, falling back on old training. Keep breathing evenly, pull the trigger without jerking or flinching. The shots were more for suppression than anything- he did not have a good angle due to how the Nazi had set up directly in front of them but thankfully Red and Ivan did. Should the Nazi pop up he would no doubt get a face full of junk lead.

All the while he edged backward to one of the many cars littering the streets and dragged Nikolai down with him. His head was swimming. This must be what dying felt like. Mitya didn't like it.

"Goddamn," Mitya swore. He crawled along the car on his hands and knees and took in a deep breath. It whooshed out of him by way of a rough, sickly sounding cough, and so he inhaled sharply again.

"Stop shooting! Please, we're from Belorusskaya!" he barked toward the Nazi. Killing them would no doubt affect trade relations. "You're surrounded on three different angles, so lay down your arms and me and you willl talk, huh! Let's do it before anymore mutants crawl from their beds! Sound good? Look, look- bap!"

The bap was apparently supposed to represent the sound of his SKS being surrendered, because as a sign of goodwill Mitya tossed it to the side of the car while remaining in cover. It was becoming very hard to see after forcing Nikolai over, and he wasn't sure if that was due to him being unable to keep his eyes open or due to the fact there seemed to be a dark haze creeping into the corners of his vision. He slapped the side of his own head, like that would somehow keep him lucid enough to hear the Nazi's response- hopefully it was going to be verbal and not a hail of bullets.

#259 Cruz, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  20. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

I dropped back down as my pistol clicked I let it clatter to the ground as the blurry vision and ear ringing became more intense I figured I had a concussion at that point I went for my pistol but my fingers fumbled like they was made of lead weights with a sigh I just lay back against the car I was hiding behind vision going very narrow I try to get my gun one more time before the darkness takes me into nothingness