Best Off Meta You ever Played

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by Working Buck, May 30, 2017.

1. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

Or should I say playing an off meta champ and made you enjoy the game even if you won or lost the game. For me, I enjoyed playing Teemo jungle or Teemo top full tank build. I know I won't help when it comes to damage but I just like it when other players get annoyed since they won't be able to kill you easily. How about you guys?

2. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

When I was still playing, Malzahar and Swain were never in meta and I played only these two. Enjoyed every single game. Especially Swain. The feel that you can enter almost 1v3 and deal tons of damage, and sustain a lot is hilarious.

3. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member
    Regular

Years ago I took Varus mid lane and built him AP/AD hybrid just to see what happened. I ended up facing a Yasuo (who I don't think knew what he was doing too well), and I ended up winning lane. It worked pretty well that game, though I can't remember if our team won or lost that round.

Definitely wouldn't do that today unless I was playing normals and with some of my friends who I knew wouldn't get mad if I did poorly.

4. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never played both of these champs but whenever I play against a good player who handles them, I always end up losing the lane whatever champ I am using. I think you play quite well since both of these champs are for skilled players.