Battleborn

Discussion in 'Battleborn' started by daredevil, Mar 23, 2016.

1. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Battle born features 25 playable heroes, each of which has unique characteristics and abilities. Your goal as the player is to protect the last star of the universe. You can choose to play alone or play alongside your friends. You can also choose to battle against your friends.

It has a story mode, can be played solo or with friends as well. It has a multiplayer mode which up to 10 members online can play. Players can rank the different characters and their accounts as well.

Actually, just recently, five new free heroes were added to the pack, making that 30. Those who played in Beta can get the first hero immediately after launch.

What do you think guys? Are you excited for this game as well?

2. mett1982

mett1982 Active Member
    Regular

I'm really excited for this game. I think that it is going to be so much fun to play and the characters that I have seen in some videos look so cool. I really like the character Oscar Mike. He looks like a true badass. But all of them seem like they are going to be fun to play. I like that they have a story mode as well as a multiplayer. So if i'm not feeling up to play with a bunch of people, I can go and do the story mode instead. It just looks like a well thought out game and I really can't wait to get my hands on it.

3. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ooh, I like Oscar Mike as well as his background story. He is a clone soldier from a long-forgotten war. He can be a frontline fighter with his range assault rifle.

[​IMG]

You're right though, it's such a well-thought out game. I cannot wait for the new characters that they will be introducing in the game too!

: battleborn