Battleborn vs Overwatch?

Discussion in 'Battleborn' started by Patrickz, Mar 26, 2016.

?

Which game are you getting?

1. Battleborn

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Overwatch

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Both!

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Oh, I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Ashly Burch has voiced a lot of my favourite video game characters. In TF 2, she voiced Miss Pauling as well. In Fallout 4, she voiced Tina De Luca, Cricket and Rowdy.

And might I add, she voices several characters in Adventure time. And yes, she's also the story writer for the same cartoon.

Anyway, back on topic, I have played all games and I'm torn between Battleborn and Overwatch. Both are great games in my opinion and I'm not sure why there's even comparison. I think they are both fun in their own ways.

The upside of Overwatch is that it has a great gameplay and great hero selection. The upside of Battleborn is that it's a fun hybrid of MOBA with elements of FPS. But there's no reason why you cannot play both!

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I chose Overwatch not because Battleborn is bad, but simply because I like the feel and gameplay of the former more, it's really fun to play. I enjoy both games though, good job to their respective companies!

3. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sadly, I guess the numbers tell the whole story. Overwatch has been the far more successful game, the PC playerbase of Battleborn is slowly fading away...

4. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

Which one do you like the most?

5. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's correct. The developers really need to improve the Battleborn game.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

To the person who said that it was more fluid, I like that way of describing it. I would go with Overwatch too for that reason, but of course both great options.

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I prefer battle born. I say that because despite the similarities, battle born is more unique in it's own way. But it doesn't hurt to play both.