Batman Title From TellTale Games Gets New Details! Voice Cast Revealed!

Discussion in 'MMO and RPG News' started by Todd Black, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Well-Known Member
    Regular

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I see that it's all the same cast as Tales from the Borderlands. :p Not that I mind, those voice actors are amazing!

3. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am not excited by this at all, but I do hope to be proven wrong. Batman has always been my favorite super-hero (well, aside from Deadpool and Spider-man) mainly because he doesn't really have a super-power. And while that makes his concept a bit different from the majority of super-heros, Batman is still action-oriented guy and I'm just not sure how it'll translate into a Telltale game.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I just hope they are able to do on emerging different this time. As good as the recent games are it has become a bit monotonous to me and I wouldn't mind seeing a drastic change or at least maybe just a spin off version that can be a bit more experimentational.

5. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes, you are right. The voice actors make an important part of the game and that is the 'voice'. Without it, the developers will not be able to complete the game.

6. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am sure you would see a drastic change that you talked abut and that would definitely make the game more interesting.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hopefully. With the current versions it seems to have stagnated as they have figured out a formula that works, but I know it's probably mostly just me that is complaining since I see a lot of good reviews for the new versions still.