Bamul Gaming

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bamul, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Due to the positive feedback and advice I received after my first "Bamul Gaming" video, I decided to make another one. This one is longer and more professional. I'm actually quite proud of how it turned out. You can watch it on YouTube by clicking HERE.

As always, please like and subscribe if this one is up your alley. Also I really appreciate if any feedback you may have is left in the comments section directly under the video on YouTube (I think that might boost its traffic), but of course any further discussion is very welcome here too.

Cheers! :)

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Right, instead of spamming the forum with new threads, I've decided to convert this one into a topic that I can just update whenever a new video from the series is out (hence the name change).

With that said, I have just uploaded a new one HERE. As always, please like and comment what you think! :D This one is about Metro 2033 (you inspired me to do this one Skaara, after your suggestion in the first thread).

Also, I will be doing a video discussion about Metro with someone else from the forum soon - some of you already know who. Stay tuned. ;)

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Boy, you certainly took my request to heart! Perfectly planned in correct order from start to end, and interesting touch with the entire story of the series instead of being too focused on too many details in the story/universe. Thanks for the shoutout, I look forward to the conversation-video :D

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Cheers! :eek:

5. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

A massive improvement from the first video and I can't wait to see more :D

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Thanks, we've finished recording the podcast thingy. We thought it was gonna be not much longer than 20 minutes, but ended up with 55! :lol: After initial editing I managed to lower it to 46 minutes - and there's a chance it will be slightly shorter after more editing - but yeah, looks like I'm gonna have to split it into 2 videos and splicing it all together will take longer than I imagined. You may expect that to appear on my channel in the coming days. :)

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Change of plans: the podcast videos have been put off until later. I don't want to rush them and I will be using a new program for editing them. Sorry about that, but don't worry I've already started working on getting it together.

In the meantime, I've released another project I've been working on. It's quite relevant in terms of the timing. You may watch that HERE if you're interested. :)

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

The long-awaited podcast with Komo is now HERE.

Please remember to leave us some feedback. ;)

Enjoy!

9. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Back with another podcast, this time with one of my irl friends - available to watch HERE.

This one was quite experimental in the sense that we used a laptop instead of my headset, so the audio quality is... well, it's quite bad, tbh. :( I tried my best to edit it to a more acceptable standard, but it's still not very good.

I really need to invest in a proper microphone as soon as I have the money. :eek:hwell:

10. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

We recorded a podcast again, Caine and I along with two other friends - you can check that out HERE.

This one has really good audio quality since I borrowed Matt's mic for it, plus we go really off-topic and venture into all sorts of idiocy in like the last 6 minutes or so of the video. Enjoy! :)