Quantcast

Baldur's Gate

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Zombie Lad, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Zombie Lad

Zombie Lad Well-Known Member

Hey, so has anyone here played Baldur's Gate? I played it a lot back when it first came out. It's by far one of my favorite games of all time. I'm huge into D&D and when I found out about this game and that it was going to give me that formula, I was ready to toss my hard earned money for it. And so I did.

Who here has played it and is a fan of the game? I haven't played any of the games after though, not quite sure why, I guess it was a time in my life where gaming was second. There's a chance I may come back to it in the future though, we'll see.

2. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Yes this is one game I did play, and did I play it a lot. ;) Baldur's Gate is a classic by many standards. It may not hold up graphically, but it's still a worthy game of praise. I actually just recently played it, maybe 2 years ago. I know I was pretty late. When was the last Baldur's Gate? I never played anything after it either. I guess I was too into it to even look.

Morgan.

3. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

I played BG 1 and 2 when they came out and totally loved them, 2 is probably my favorite game ever.

I just got the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition from Steam this weekend and I'm excited about starting that.
    Would be more if they hurried up and released BG2: EE so I can import my character :)

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I didn't play it when it first came out, but I remembered the first time I played it in computer class I had so much fun playing the game I begged my parents to buy it for me eventually they did buy me the game and I was hooked since.