Bad habits?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by iShootRocks, Oct 8, 2013.

1. iShootRocks

iShootRocks Member

What are your guys bad habits? I have a bad habit of cracking my fingers and neck all the time. Its really not good for me but I guess it could be worse!

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

My worst habit is not keeping my work station clean I try to keep it clean, but I get lazy and keep putting off on the weekend then I end up forgetting.

3. ZackBanana

ZackBanana Member

I crack my fingers and neck too, but I don't see it as a bad habit. Maybe because I have a worse habit.
    My bad habit is procrastination and general laziness. I know that something needs to be done, and I can't think of any logical reason not to do it, but I just stall for as long as possible. It's becoming a real problem in my life. Maybe it has more to do with motivation rather than being lazy, but that sounds like a cop-out.

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I bite my nails.

5. iShootRocks

iShootRocks Member

Yeah that's another bad habit of mine, I think its mostly in everyone. When you really don't want to do something you just put it off until the last possible second! Its a real problem when it comes to school work because I try to cram in a huge project on like the day before its due and it doesn't always turn out nicely.

6. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

I got a long list for this topic. Top three bad habits right now would be, spending too much time gaming, not keeping my room clean, and smoking too much.

7. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Well-Known Member

Procrastination, haha!
    I get tons of homework after school everyday, and I just find that I keep waiting it out until the time gets nearer to nighttime. I really need to finish my work before doing other stuff. Playing games and watching Anime is basically the first thing I do after coming home from a tiring day of school, but I need to get into a better habit to improve my marks and get into the top 20 list at my school.

8. x0MandyLynn0x

x0MandyLynn0x Member

Hmm! I have a few I suppose. I guess one of them that annoys people that I do, is I tend to bite my nails a lot. Especially when I'm nervous, or just bored. I also tend to over think to much on something that really isn't a big deal, yet I'll still stress and panic over it. Another, is I'm forgetful!!! I'll place something somewhere and after I'll be thinking, where did I put it? I hate when that happens, and it seems to be a habit type of thing because it'll happen a lot to me. Afterwards I feel dumb when I do find it, especially if it's right in front of me somewheres! haha.

9. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

I have a really bad habit of chewing the inside flesh of my mouth all the time, and it apparently makes a disgusting crunching noise. I try not to but I can't help myself and I end up eating all the inside skin of my mouth and lips - but I am trying to stop!

10. Teemo

Teemo Well-Known Member
    Regular

Procrastination. And then when I have a pile of tasks to attend to, I go into depress mode. Eventually do them, and be a happy little butterfly. If only I could attend to them in the first place....

11. MorgUK

MorgUK Well-Known Member

Buying fast food! When you're hungry it's so easy to buy fast food, I don't do it often but still it's more than I would like!

12. ChristosR

ChristosR Active Member

Well, smoking and not exercising because i'm gaming too much! I can't think of worse habits than these!

13. MorgUK

MorgUK Well-Known Member

That's what my friend was like, not good. Keep up the gaming man but get some exercise going!

14. Annetteb

Annetteb Member

Being lazy is my worst habit. I tend to wait to do anything because I don't want to do it. I take my time cleaning or taking out the trash. The only things I am not lazy about is gaming and bathing.

15. sunkinship

sunkinship Member

My worst habit is wanting to do everything at once. Oh theres 10 bags of groceries in the car? Lets make that one trip. Huh, there's a Facebook event for both of my clubs I'm in, and I have an exam tomorrow, lets do this!

16. Zlyuka

Zlyuka Well-Known Member

Fast food addiction and chasing after 10 things at once without mastering any of them.
    Oh and I've watched that 2005 video when a guy ate in McDonalds for a month and caught some 20lb of weight and a number of conditions such as high blood pressure. I of course don't eat purely fast-food but have gained some weight like him, it only took me years and not 1 month!

17. kimjongchill

kimjongchill Active Member

Smoking, binge drinking, biting my nails, reddit....
    I have too many to keep track of and I love every one of them.

18. MorgUK

MorgUK Well-Known Member

I'm not that addicted to reddit, why is everyone so addicted to reddit?

19. rosacrux

rosacrux Well-Known Member

Drinking diet coke and smoking. Worst habits ever, which have lived with me since ten years ago. Maybe one day I will leave them behind. Maybe...

20. brandondnguyen90

brandondnguyen90 Active Member

Definitely procrastinating from my homework is one of my worst habits as well. Especially when you are in a medical program which requires lots and lots of studying. Sometimes I just wish MMORPG games were never created so it would made my life much easier...