Backward Compatibility Games You Want?

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by BlueLancer, Oct 5, 2015.

1. BlueLancer

BlueLancer Member

I am honestly really excited for the backward compatibility they are adding on to the Xbox One! It was one the reasons I was finally able to trade in my Xbox 360. With this feature being added what are some 360 games that you would like to be added?
    For me it would of course be Fallout 3, Bioshock Infinite, and I think I wouldn't mind playing some Alan Wake as well.

2. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Definitely Fallout 3 and Skyrim, but I would also add Sims 3, Oblivion, Bayonetta and Saints Row 2 (The only good game in the series for me).

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wold love to have Skyrim compatible with the Xbox One, and while I finished Fallout 3 a while ago I would like to play it again on this console.

4. themusicliveson

I'd love to see all 360 games be backwards compatible one day but I know that probably won't happen.

I'd like to see Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Oblivion and Skyrim, Dead Space, Dragon Age and Mass Effect especially.

5. TheOptical

TheOptical New Member

I know I will be going back a whole generation, but I would love to see GTA San Andreas remastered/backwards-backwards compatible. I had so many memories balling around, taking over my turf. The final mission sucked though. Was not how I wanted it to end.

I would also love to see some of the Assassins Creeds which Ezio was in. He was like my childhood hero aha

6. Sealpikachu

Sealpikachu Member

I would definitely love for Skyrim to be compatible! I still have several old consoles because I love replaying titles. It would be amazing to be able to stick to just one. I don't always like re-releases either since they tend to change some things, the originals are mostly always better. ​