Quantcast

Assassin or fighter?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by stupidshashlmao, Jun 27, 2015.

1. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

Or use rune spells and watch them blow up as they run over it trying to look for you. I think that is probably the only reason I use those spells. Too bad you can't make a custom rune spell in the vanilla game.

2. beccagreen

beccagreen Well-Known Member Regular

I prefer being the sneaky, dirty, backstabbing, arrow sniping assassin, at least in the first few moments of the game where my level is low and facing against regular bandits would require tons of health potions. But for the most part, when I'm exploring caves and ruins I typically sneak in because it makes the game a bit easier since you don't have to run and heal every time a Deathlord shouts you to death.

3. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

Assassins can be pretty powerful but unfortunately that playstyle is just boring to me. I have used sneaking critical shot on several bosses though. I almost always play warriors, sometimes mages.

4. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member Regular

Love being a smashing warrior with some bow sneaking before a big battle. My preference is a nice one handed weapon combined with a shield (I find the bashing waaayyy too satisfying).

5. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

I played this game twice like I play most of the role-playing games and like with most RPGs I went for the warrior first, because I like to smash things and for an assassin/rogue for my second. Both playstyles are just very different and they offer such high replay value. Combined with multiple choices and outcomes, it can feel like you're playing two different games.

6. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

Being a noble fighter gets boring after the first few hours, especially after you have already made your own overpowered weapons. Being a DAGGER assassin is the more fun option. Bow assassins are incredibly dull. You might as well open command prompt and click delete everyone in the dungeon. With the dagger assassin, you have to sneak close to your enemies, close enough that you can slit their throats before they can even react. Now THAT is the thrill of gaming. Finding a way to get to your opponent and killing everyone without them even seeing your shadow.

7. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

I honestly both have their pros and cons but personally I prefer to be a fighter. Though being a good assassin could help you gain massive levels.

8. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

I don't like sneaking around much so fighter for me. Actually in all these years playing the game, I believe all my characters were fighters or fighter/mage hybrids.

9. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

Fighter and mage hybrid. That is a pretty epic combination. They really need to make more games where you can mix such classes of characters together.