Artyom's dogtag

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Media' started by tokeno, Dec 22, 2015.

1. tokeno

tokeno New Member

The Sparta Dogtag, is for my, one of the most cool thing in the Metro series, and I think that some one more too. In the german deluxe metro 2033 there was a replica of that dog tag, but that pack is so rare and expensive :D , so I was looking at the internet for any dog tag like that. and no one was a cool replica of the in game dogtag :( . why? because any of the dogtags that you can find in internet wasn't painted like that dogtag, so I was continue searching and I found, one that is in shape exactly the same that the metro dogtag. the problem, the painting, it had a bronze finish. so today, the postman bring my a little package whit it ( I was waiting more than one month:shocked: ) and I started my today project. Paint it!. I used a spray paint aluminum color, and later, black, red, and a light yellow to paint the details with a little paintbrush. it has been very good ( a bit problem is that the dogtag is a bit little than a normal dogtag), and well, here is the result, I hope you like it :D

THAT'S THE ORIGINAL ONE
    [​IMG]

THAT'S MY CUSTOMED AND REALISTIC DOGTAG
    [​IMG]

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Nicely done. I can't believe this thread was moderated and hidden - it was posted over half a year ago...

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

That's weird.

Anyway, this is really awesome! A brilliant example of how something rare and/or expensive can cost a lot less if you just make/edit one yourself. Very well painted, the lines are just perfect :thumb:

4. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

Awesome, nicely done.

5. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member