Are you still playing Elder Scrolls Online?

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online' started by wowtgp, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

Almost every major MMORPG released in the last 10 years has enough good content to keep you playing and entertained for dozens if not hundreds of hours. SWTOR is probably one of my least favorite MMORPGs, but the questing and leveling up process is still a ´good RPG´. All of them are, but what determines if they are a good MMORPG is what comes at level cap, how they add the ´must repeat´ content without it feeling like a grind. TESO does not have very good endgame, and the grind is shallow and obvious, which makes it not a lot of fun. But yeah, buy the game and level up and you will get your money´s worth of content.

2. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am not still playing. It is very similar to SWTOR where the leveling and exploration and story is fun, but the endgame is horrible, and is similar to the worst parts of WOW endgame.

3. ToneyWatermeloney

ToneyWatermeloney Active Member
    Regular

I haven't been playing for a while anymore, I don't think it's a bad game. But it took up too much of my time and in the end I just gave up after having explored the world.

4. gonemorp

gonemorp Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have also played it many times and I must say that it's an amazing and I still play it even now. I love that game and I am kinda addicted to it.

5. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

I still play this game because I really love it. Well, it's one of the most awesome games out there. I have played many games, but this one is unique. It has got the rating of 7.8 in IGN. If you have not played it yet, I would highly recommend this game to you. I bet you will be impressed by this game.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's still installed on my device but I don't play it that much anymore, there are simply better games out there that I enjoy right now and I feel like ESO's time has passed for me. People still play it though, I guess it's somewhat popular.

7. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I check it out every few months or so to see what type of new content has been released, but no, I don't play it at a regular basis. I just don't enjoy the game enough to justify spending that much time on it.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I actually picked it up for the first time in a long time the other day, and I have to say that I forgot about how much I enjoy playing the game. The one things that I always remember is overrated is the soundtrack...it just seems to suck me in and make me play for a lot longer than I might have otherwise.

9. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member
    Regular

I still play it a few hours here and there very few weeks but not as much as I did before when I would spend countless hours a day. The game has slightly gotten a little boring for me but I'll always have fond admiration of it.

10. edy

edy Active Member
    Regular

I agree. It is rare and it will keep you hooked. I have tried to keep it on the shelf for awhile, and then to re-place it back on there. The Elder Scrolls Online is a unique, one of a kind game in itself.....

11. Green67

Green67 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I rеаlly соnsidеr Еldеr Sсrоlls оnlinе tо bе thе bеst оf bоth wоrlds. I plаy with my wifе, аnd whеn оnе оf us is nоt аvаilаblе, wе еасh dо оur sоlо missiоns (аnd I еxplоrе thе wоrld in еxtеnsivе dеtаil, whiсh tеnds tо bоrе him mоrе quiсkly thаn it dоеs mе).
    Wе did buy thе аdvеnturеr's Pасk, bесаusе I wаntеd tо plаy а Brеtоn, аnd hе wаntеd tо plаy а Nоrd, аnd thоsе rасеs аrе trаditiоnаlly in diffеrеnt аlliаnсеs (thеy аrе rеquirеd tо bе withоut thе Pасk).
    а niсе fеаturе оf thе gаmе is thе аbility tо shаrе аny missiоn thаt is nоt а rеstriсtеd-tо-sоlо missiоn with thе rеst оf yоur grоup. Thаt wаy, if I еxplоrе fоr 5 hоurs аnd piсk up а dоzеn missiоns, I dоn't hаvе tо rеmеmbеr whеrе I gоt thеm tо hаvе my husbаnd jоin mе fоr thеm. I саn just "Shаrе" thеm with him, аnd it givеs him thе missiоn аs if hе hаd piсkеd it up himsеlf.

12. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I actually heard quite a bit of rumblings about playing this the other day from a group of people, and it made me want to get back into it. Maybe I will pick it up here soon.

13. derf

derf New Member

Not anymore I tried to keep up and continue playing it but with other games out there I'd rather play those instead. Last time I played elder scrolls was a while ago. I think that i should continue to play it but do not want to as there are many other games out there.

14. Jarhead

Jarhead Member
    Regular

This is one game I haven't had the pleasure of playing, but after reading through this thread, I feel like I'm a little tempted to try Elder Scrolls Online out at least for a while.

15. clair02

clair02 Active Member
    Regular

Just because a game is old doesn't mean it can't be as much fun for us as it was for those who played it when it first came out. I for one can't wait to get started with the ESO game.

16. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Agreed the game ESO may be regarded as being old I do still think they are good games for any time. I am not playing not for any reason like not being interesting, it's just that there many other games I am looking into in the meantime.

17. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

No. :D

Elder Scrolls Online has been off my gaming radar for a few months now. For my lack of time I had to reconsider some priorities / games. ;)

18. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I have played and enjoyed this incredible game in my past.I have played this game last time many months ago.I have changed my view about this game and now it looks like a boring game to me.I usually use to play solo modes on this game to enjoy more.

19. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Not as frequently but i still do.

20. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think the extent to which we are getting to know new games and playing them more our priorities are changing almost naturally.