Are Mobile Controllers really convenient?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by fishbate, Jun 19, 2018.

1. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have seen mobile controllers in the market and they all claim to be a convenient in mobile gaming. But upon searching i also found out some disadvantage using this attachment like delay of function and compatibility issues. Have you tried any controllers? What are your thoughts about it?
    [​IMG]

2. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think most of mobile devices come with the best game controllers. The manufacturers of the devices put in mind that. But in case some inbuilt game controllers are not available, then addition of other peripheral devices to offer extra control is necessary.

3. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes, I thougt also of that. They may be convenient in some devices which are compatible with them. And I think that mobile controllers slows the phone performance.

4. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

When your buying one, you should consider compatibility and the controls itself. There are control features and positions that are not used on some games but there are also some controllers that lack on features and controls. It's really not all about buying one, its also about buying the right one.

5. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, it is true. Compatibility is the most important factor to consider here. Otherwise you may realise that you have used your cash to purchase a toy instead of a mobile controller.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think they are convenient.
    I've never used them.
    I have friends who use them and I think it is cool. I think they are perfect when you are competing with a friend. Those who use them seem to enjoy the game using the controller and that is why I know they are good.

: controller