ArcheRage - the Private Server the Cured my Depression

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by Star Ghastly, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Star Ghastly

Star Ghastly New Member

♥ Hey all! ♥

I know, I know "Ugh, Archeage. The game that broke our love." But hear me out . . . If you played the live server's of Archeage, I'm sure you came across some issues with the game. It seems it's a collective mentality that the original game was such a disappointment. It had so much to offer that no other MMO did from: housing in the open world, gliding/flight, naval combat, overseas trade, fishing, factions, a justice system with a courtroom, huge PvPvE events and more and it fell on it's face. :(

I remember missing the game so much and trying to go back, but it felt like an empty shell of it's former self and it's there someone told me about the private server. I closed the game, download the private server and I've now been playing on it for over 2 years and it rekindled the love I had for it and more.
    Purely on the merit that the server has been consistent for 3 years now says so much, considering the live servers usually fizzled out and died within 3 months of big expansions/patches.

I made a video showcasing ArcheRage, and added some of the original music to it for some nice nostalgia! See below.

ArcheRage was the first official private server of XLGame's "Archeage", released in 2017.

The server boasts custom changes, not find on the live server, including:
    - 5x the normal XP gain on everything (because we all know everything before level 55 is the tutorial!)
    - double the processing time for crafting and growth for plants and livestock
    - Labor regeneration at 4x the regular amount (do more in your day!)
    - Increased loot drop rate and honour point gain
    - FREE patron! (No more subscription to get the best Archeage has to offer)
    - Custom daily/weekly/annual events, world bosses, festivals, and arenas
    - Custom mounts, pets, gliders and housing decorations, and now custom houses
    - Custom quests
    - Music discs chosen by the community to play in your vehicle!

- Custom changes to each patch at the request of the community (thanks to a team that works hard to listen!)

NEW players will receive a support pack, containing useful items, as well as Hiram (the newest) gear to get them started. It also gives a temporary ship, skateboard and cart.
    RETURNING players to 5.0 will also receive a special pack with many items, new pets, Hiram gear, and more.

I hope to see you there! :p