Strife Anyone playing this?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by theGIJST, Jul 17, 2015.

1. theGIJST

theGIJST Well-Known Member
    Regular

I saw this game on Steam some time ago, and the small thumbnail was so nice that I downloaded it. I tried the game out and I liked it. I don't usually play a lot of MOBA games. I played League of Legends before, but stopped, and I played Dota 2 before, but I stopped playing that as well. I played a few matches of Strife and it's not a bad game. I have enjoyed it, but I just can't get into MOBA games. It's a free to play game, so why not give it a shot? It's a lot better than most free to play games out there.

2. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's pretty fun if you don't compare it to other MOBAs. The artstyle is cute and the game itself is pretty casual compared to LoL or DotA, but that's what some people like about it! And I do agree that for a F2P game it's above the standart quality. I'd play more of it myself but not a lot of my friends play it.

3. c9h2ua

c9h2ua Active Member
    Regular

I haven`t played this yet. However, I heard my friend said this game is pretty fun and creative, so I think I will give it a try when I am free. But the graphic seems childish as I saw on those game play review.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've heard about it on various sites but never downloaded it. I mainly play League of Legends and that's enough MOBA for me.

5. Feels Bard Man

Feels Bard Man Active Member
    Regular

I have tried it but I still remain a League of Legends loyalist. Maybe it is because I have spent considerable time to be good at League, learning the curve to improve for other MOBAs is a daunting task for me.

6. m0ldy

m0ldy Active Member
    Regular

Like others have said here, it's more of a casual MOBA for people new to the genre. I like it personally. Better then League of Legends but not as good as DOTA2 or SMITE. Worth playing if you haven't tried it.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have heard a little about it but I cannot say that I have played it. It does look pretty intriguing though and something that might be up my alley. I have a friend who said it was pretty good, but he is someone who can find the good in any game so it might not be the best person to rely on.

m0ldy likes this.
  8. Summertime

Summertime Member
    Regular

I've tried it and enjoyed it. but I'd rather play LOL, where way way way more people are playing. Strife's fine but it just doesn't have the players to make it as enjoyable an experience.

9. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I have played this game many months ago.I have spent my many hours playing this addictive game in my past.I downloaded it because of its popularity in those days.It was the favorite game of everyone at that time.But it has lost its popularity nowadays due to its old story.That's why many people don't play this game nowadays.

10. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Recently, no. I played it some time back and I did not complete it. I think I will look for it and play it up to the very end.

11. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah same thoughts here. By reading the comments on this thread, I can say that it's actually a good game so I will try to download it and play it when I don't have a hectic schedule anymore.

12. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a rather unique game, give it a try

13. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It has been recommended to meby a lot of people