Quantcast

Anyone going to do or doing a playthrough?

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by sorrowscall, Nov 11, 2014.

1. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm sorrowscall. You've probably noticed me posting a few things about how I want this game and how I can't wait to play it. However, then I remembered something. I know people like to make playthroughs and I was wondering if anyone was in the process of doing that for this game?

2. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Ghostrobo's got one going on, he's an ok letsplayer IIRC from the times I watched him a long time ago. He doesn't finish a lot of games he starts if he doesn't end up liking them enough but this one seems to be going on well.

3. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Well-Known Member Regular

I have a youtube channel, but I rarely do playthroughs. I have a habit of not finishing games, so a playthrough isn't exactly my style. I'm sure lots of people enjoy watching playthroughs and walkthroughs, but personally I like to do my videos in fewer than 10 parts. Also, I'm pretty sure Ghostrobo will finish this playthrough, he seems to be enjoying it.

4. sorrowscall

His name is Ghostrobo right? I want to make sure so I can subscribe to him and watch the play through. I think it might give me more knowledge about the game and it's world. Well, more than what I've seen anyway.

5. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Oh no I didn't bother to check, but he only has one part up so far and it's been around 2 weeks, so most likely he won't upload another :(

This game doesn't seem to be getting enough attention from lets-players, but there are some I found with a quick youtube search, so give that a try.

6. sorrowscall

Yeah, I searched around for part 2 but didn't see it. On the bright side, that guy's voice is amazing so I found something to like even if he doesn't keep up with Lords of the Fallen.

7. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

Pewdiepie, the most subscribed YouTuber, has said that the might as well be doing a playthrough of this game as he loved playing both Dark Souls game.

8. sorrowscall

....If he does that I am going to make the highest pitched fangirling squee the world has ever heard. When it comes to reviewers, a big part of what I look for is a voice I like that is also unique; he fits that pretty well.