Quantcast

Anyone buying one of those limited edition 20th Anniversary Pokemon 2DS's?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by SolaNova, Jan 28, 2016.

1. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

Im torn at the moment. As I already have a working 3DS and I dont really need to buy brand new downgraded console of the one I already own. But damn the yellow one looks really nice, and I could trade in an old smartphone for store credit to get it and I have a feeling that the limited in limited edition is going to mean quite a bit more for these consoles.

2. Ridge

Ridge Active Member Regular

I have 2 3DS systems all ready. I am still kind of planning on getting the red/blue new 3DS North America is getting.

3. SolaNova

Two 3DS systems? Im guessing that they must be special edition versions?

4. malavicious

malavicious Hero of Justice Regular

It seems like just another gimmick handheld console that Nintendo will promptly forget about in a few months. I'd say just stick to the 3DS, unless you really love Pokemon that much.

5. Ridge

Ridge Active Member Regular

I started out with just the normal, boring red one when 3DS first came out, then for the XL I got the Persona Q one. I've been waiting for a good special new 3DS, so this will probably be that.

I love Pokemon that much...

6. SolaNova

Ah damn! You got the Persona Q one!? Damn am I jealous, that is one damn attractive console, It wasn't released to the EU or UK sadly.

Thats fair enough I love Pokemon as well, I was thinking of trading in my old 3DS to put towards trade in credit to get the New 3DS Pokemon version (God thats a confusingly terrible name for a console) But I just love the look of the Yellow 2DS as well, and its much cheaper

7. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

I won't be buying it. I have a 3DS and I'd rather not pay out for another, no matter how awesome it looks. :D