Quantcast

Any suggestions for good games for PS4?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by thisnthat, Dec 1, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthat Well-Known Member Regular

I'm looking for some good PS4 game ideas for Christmas gifts. The person just got a PS4 and likes RPGs. They haven't had a chance to get too many games yet. If you have any ideas to share, it would be appreciated.

Where do you buy your games? Do you know of any good sales?

2. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

I would suggest maybe looking into Skyrim, Fallout and Mass Effect. You should also try checking out Far Cry as well as Ark Survival, they are all pretty good games.

3. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member Regular

I tried all these games and they are very recommended for all who is looking for amazing games to play.

4. Albert Bryant

Albert Bryant Well-Known Member Regular

Go for God Of War, the only advantage of PS

5. Blader70

Yeah, open world games tend to get a lot more positive attention and feedback.

6. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member Regular

I tried UFC3 on my friends PS4 when we have a small gethering on his home and i love playing it. Its a good adult game specially for UFC fans. Although the game is quite expensive, if you love the sport it's definitely worth it.

7. Blader70

The new spiderman game seems like something interesting to look forward to.

8. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member Regular

God of War 4. It is now different to the hack and slash type and is more like the Last of Us when it comes to gameplay. Check it out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

9. Blader70

There is also Jurassic World Evolution if you are into dinosaurs.

10. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member Regular

Spiderman and Horizon zero dawn are pretty nice games for ps4

11. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member Regular

I would recommend Final Fantasy VII all the way to XIV. Final Fantasy as a game and in particular Final Fantasy 7 remake revolutionized the RPG scene in so many ways but here are a few reasons why I think you should venture into the Final Fantasy experience:
    1. In the early years of Final Fantasy's inception, it introduced 3D characters in a 2D environment which made it different from RPGS like Diablo. This made the game's world really detailed. The 3D characters also added cinematic quality to 3D battles as the camera could move around them to give a sense of scale.
    2. Almost 23 years later the Final Fantasy remake used the Unreal Engine to display all the intricate details in the game in high quality graphics.
    3. The Final Fantasy 7 remake blends real time action with turn based strategy making combat visually engaging as players have free roam over the battlefield.

12. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

I suggest Minecraft.
    It's a very good game.
    You can play it on PS4 or even the laptop.

: PS4