Any latest games on windows 10?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Mildredtabitha, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I had upgraded to windows 10 on my laptop few years back. There were lots of games on the windows 10 playstore including Minecraft but I didn't play much.

I currently don't have a laptop and it might take time before I get a new one. I want to know if there are any latest games on windows 10 since 2020.

2. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I also used to see very many games when my laptop had windows 10, but degraded back t windows 7, so I am not sure at this time.

3. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

Why did you degrade back?
    Didn't you like it?

I never knew it was possible to degrade, I had ever tried it but was not successful.

4. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

One of the latest PC games for Windows 10 that I've played is God of war. It was released in 2018 for PS4 and I have been awaiting a PC version since then. Earlier this year the PC version was released and believe me I was ecstatic. I have played God of war on PS4 and loved the storyline. I love the cut scenes and the way the cut scenes meld seamlessly with the game play. Even the beginning scene itself is really emotional as we see a now grown up Kratos with a glorious dad beard, so mad and vengeful while cutting down the tree. This is due to his grief after losing his wife. His interaction with his son Atreus is also really great as it's more of a soldier-master relationship than a father-son one. God of war on PS boasts of smooth gameplay, that is about 90 frames per second, which is significantly higher than both PS4 and PS5, which makes the game buttery smooth and interesting.