Animations

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by Mildredtabitha, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love watching animations since they always have a positive message to spread about something. Please share some of the cool animations that you would reccomend I watch. It can be an old one or a latest animated movie any can do.

2. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

Have you watched Hercules 1997? This is quite an old animated movie but if you haven't watched it, I would vouch for it 100%. Personally, I love Greek mythology and I guess that's why I loved it. However, whether you're a fan of the Greek gods or not, it's a classic animated movie with the greatest hero the animation genre has ever seen. Hercules is one of those heroes who faces such adversity that it seems that he can't move on. Despite all the odds though, he makes it and proves that with a genuine heart and love in your life, you can battle the greatest monsters and save the world. Hercules is a small time kid with dreams to discover who he is. With superhuman speed and strength, he causes a lot of havoc in his hometown and all the other kids are afraid of him and avoid him completely. Consequently, he grows up as a lonely boy and that's when he decides to travel the world and figure out where he belongs. The music in the animated movie is also to die for and the muses are just amazing singers.