Quantcast

A rhythm game for PSP Vita.

Discussion in 'Persona 5 Royal' started by CeliVega, Feb 14, 2014.

1. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I don't own a PSP, but if I did I would not be that excited for it I suck at those types of fame.

3. jptrey06

jptrey06 Member

Its not for PSP its for PS Vita.

The game sounds bad and I would prefer a spinoff like what the 3DS are getting than this one. The only good part of this game for me is Rise for sure, lol. I probably would end up buying the game anyways because of how much I love Persona 4 Golden on my Vita.

4. Yoyoenix91

Yoyoenix91 Member

I'm actually kind of excited for this game, since I already daydreamed about a Theatrhythm style game for the Persona/SMT franchise. It'd be so cute, and they have plenty of great music to choose from. <3

5. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

Persona soundtracks + Rhythm game = Yesssssssss.

I know not many people are hyped about this game but I really want to play it. The graphics are also beautiful, I wish Persona 4 Golden looked like that. Hopefully Persona 5 looks like P4D or Catherine.

6. CeliVega

I wish they keep the narrator for the game as well XD
    You can almost hear how enthusiastic he is doing the narration!
    Check out how SWAG Yu looked in the trailer......

I must convince that friend of mine to get this game because he is the only one I know with a Vita :p

7. Narukami

The narrator's Engrish is magnificent indeed and he's definitely sounding extremely hyped, hopefully they do keep him and he's in the western release too.

8. CeliVega

For some reason I think they will change the narrator though :(
    Localization of Persona 3 and 4 give everyone a new voice......so I think they are going to do the same for Persoan 4 : Dancing All Night.
    As long as they sounds good I am okay with it.
    The dubbing for the Persona series is okay as a whole I guess.

9. Narukami

Well, the main games got new voices because they were translated and localized. The narrator is already speaking English (kinda) so they could keep him, haha.