Еvеry timе I plаy butсhеr аnd а tеаm mеmbеr is sаying ''Stоp аttасking thе tаnk, nооb!''

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by WilliamV, Apr 30, 2016.

1. WilliamV

WilliamV Member
    Regular

I сry а littlе insidе.

Why оh why will pеоplе nоt lеt mе hеаl frоm а tаnk thаt's right nеxt tо mе? Thеy prеtty muсh FОRСЕ it dоwn my thrоаt thаt I hаvе tо kill а squishy thаt's wаlking аwаy frоm mе instеаd. Plеаsе, plеаsе just lеt mе hеаl whеn I саn guys... plеаsе stоp this dоn't fосus tаnk thing.

2. Gray

Gray Member
    Regular

Do you mean that you'd die if you attacked the squishy instead? If that's the case, it makes sense that you'd go for the tank. If not, letting a kill go for healing doesn't make strategic sense...I think. Feel free to correct me though, I certainly need to improve!

3. ADE001

ADE001 Member
    Regular

Although with the Butcher it may happen more often, it happened to me with many heroes. Often the tank is the only safe hero to attack because he's out in front and thus it's free damage you are dealing. Many team members will often call me out though and will tell me to attack some hero always in the enemies back line. It's no use explaining it either, these players are inexperienced and just don't understand the game mechanics. As if you can just walk through their entire group evading their skills. It's especially bad with Morales, many seem to think diving is the way to deal with her. It gets frustrating at times..

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I dislike it when people don't understand a strategy I'm employing as well but it's just one of those things you have to put up with if you aren't in a premade team I guess. It's why I try to give benefit of the doubt whenever I see something a bit off meta being done but Admittedly most of the time the player is just a noob so I can also understand the knee jerk reactions of most people.