When is some of the DLC coming for Xenoblade Chronicles 2? What will be in it?
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was the last big Switch release of 2017, and both critics and fans heaped praise on the massive RPG. The game is packed with not just story, but quests to do, Core Crystals to collect and summon, and so much more. And soon, version 1.2.0 of the game will be released alongside some DLC.
The DLC is the Quests Pack, and it’ll give players not just some new items for the characters, but also Core Crystals to summon Blades, and some brand new quests to take part in. Here is the breakdown:
The New Quests Pack will contain the following items:
– 10 Rare Core Crystals
– 1 Legendary Core Crystal
– 1 Overdrive Protocol
– 3 Juicy Samod (Tora’s favorite)
– 3 Fizz Juice (Poppi a’s favorite)
– 1 Auto Balancer
And the following quests (official English names TBA):
– The Artisan’s Suffering (from chapter 2)
– The Nopon who Went Missing (from chapter 3)
– Abandoned Factory Exploration Tour (from chapter 5)
– Dining Hall at Late Night (from chapter 7)
– Scout Soldier (from chapter 10)
The DLC can be gotten via the Expansion Pass, which is available now. The pack is set to release in Japan tomorrow, and could arrive in the West soon after that.