Despite For Honor just recently releasing, gamers have already suffered a major issue in the form of server troubles. In fact, the servers went out to such a degree, that an unknown amount of players were unable to get onto the online portions of the game from the 13th until the 26th.
So, to make it up to players, Ubisoft is offering Champion Status to all players from March 3rd to March 5th. By having Champion Status, you’ll get the following boosts:
- More Salvage from dismantling Gear
- More end-match Loot
- +25% XP Boost
- 3 Exclusive Champion Emblems
- An Exclusive Champion Icon next to your name
- +10% XP Boost for all players on your team
- Champion Statuses stack (i.e.: if you bought the Season Pass, you will get 3 extra days)
Plus, you’ll be able to get double the Steel through the weekend via a special Order. Ubisoft apologizes for the inconvenience, and hopes you enjoy playing For Honor in all of its modes.