Will Ubisoft take care of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? When can we expect the first patch?
The next big release for the Nintendo Switch has come, and it’s come via the unique collaboration between the unique collaboration between Nintendo and Ubisoft via Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. But lest you think that the game will be put off now that it’s out, the opposite is true. Ubisoft has already released a patch for the game to fix certain launch issues, and has even added content to the game via this patch. Check out the additions and improvements below:
– Tactical Camera is now displaying Deployable Info Card like it does for heroes, enemies, etc.
– The Bosses’ AI has been improved.
– Some collision issues in exploration phase have been fixed.
– Minor gameplay glitches have been fixed.
– You can now select the story mode and the supported languages via the Main Menu.
– You can now view the available Additional Contents (AOC) in the Main Menu.
– Russian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese have been added in the supported languages.
– Level of Details has been improved in exploration phase.
– At the end of the combat, the reward board is now in 3D and feedbacks have been improved.
– Technics preview has been improved during battles.
– One scene has been added when the player has reached a 100% completion save and returned to Peach Castle.