Nicalis Inc., the publishes for the critically-acclaimed game The Binding of Isaac, 1001 Spikes and Cave Story officially announced the console version of the action RPG Full Mojo Rampage is available now for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $12.99. You can also check out a new gameplay launch trailer for the game below.
The game puts players in the mystical shoes of an apprentice. Players serve deities called Loa in their pursuit of strange, dark magic. They use abilities from the Loa alongside an array of enchanted items called mojos. Up to four players can travel together through randomly generated 3D environments. Full Mojo Rampage features both solo or co-op gameplay. In addition, there is also the online versus modes for up to eight players. These include challenges such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo.
New to the console mode is the new Endless Mode. Other changes include a multitude of visual, content and gameplay improvements based on community feedback. Here are some other key features (Courtesy of Nicalis):
● Battle strange and challenging foes via intense, roguelike action RPG style gameplay
● Tear through the Voodoo realm in vivid, randomly generated environments brimming with secret rooms, shrines and loot. Forcefully avenge the Voodoo gods known as Loa to earn special items and enhancements
● Voodoo with up to 4 players cooperatively on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring a multitude of improvements such as enhanced visuals, new content and gameplay adjustments based on player feedback
● Play solo, or experience a wide variety of cooperative game modes including Campaign, Daily Quests, Survival Mode and Endless Mode, as well as up-to-8-player competitive modes such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo
● Gain power and upgrade characters via earned experience and gold, which persist through death – dying is not an end, it is only a means of becoming a stronger voodoo soul!
● Jam out to an original soundtrack composed by Alistar Lindsay of Prison Architect fame