Hi-Rez Studios has officially revealed the patch notes for update 3.8 for Smite. The new update adds a new character for the game, Susano. You can check out the reveal trailer for the new character for the update in the player below.
Susano is the God of the Summer Storm and is the latest Japanese pantheon character to join the game. He can build up movement speed based on the number of abilities he has on cooldown (four percent each). These work as offensive and defensive buffs. His abilities include Storm Kata and Typhoon.
Also for the 3.8 update will be new skins, including masteries for Raijin. There are also new skins for other characters, including the Joki Loki, Vicious Apollo, Last Laugh Loki, Red Vengeance Nemesis, Riftshaker Janus and Jag.rar Xbalanque. The patch has some new balance changes and other tweaks for the game. Here are some adjustments to the Conquest Jungle for the patch:
- Added Speed Camp back to the Jungle.
- This buff has been placed at the current Mana Camp Location.
- Removed short lane Boar Camp.
- Moved Mana Camp to the short lane Boar Camp location.
- Increased Boar XP from 83 to 105
- Increased Boar Gold from 29 to 50
- Fire Elementals give 45 XP and 30 Gold each and are now a single camp.
- Moved the Back Harpy camp back to it’s original Season 2 location.
- Back Harpy respawn timer adjusted from 110 seconds to 80 seconds.
- Boar respawn timer adjusted from 110 seconds to 180 seconds.