Blizzard Entertainment officially announced this week that Overwatch has a new patch that was released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. You can check out all the patch notes for the game below.
The biggest change is that gamers will see less Plays of the Game for Mercy’s Resurrection ability. Additionally, the payload speed has been increased for Eichenwalde. There are a number of other fixes and improvements for the update, including a Match Complete splash screen replacing the former Round Complete screen for competitive matches in the game.
- Players should now see fewer Plays of the Game featuring Mercy’s Resurrection ability
Increased payload speed on Eichenwalde
USER INTERFACE UPDATES
- A new Competitive Tier legend has been added to the Competitive Play info screen
- A new Match Complete splash screen has replaced the former Round Complete splash screen in competitive matches
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Triple Kill announcement from being played after a kill streak of 3 or more
- Fixed several issues causing some players obtain a skill rating that’s higher than their actual rating
- Note: A very small number of people were affected by these issues, but those who were affected will have their skill rating adjusted appropriately
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong arrow to be shown on Hanzo’s bow, or disappear entirely (the correct arrow would still be fired)
- Fixed a bug preventing Junkrat’s RIP-Tire from receiving credit for kills, achievements, and other stats
- Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on Hollywood
Overwatch is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.