Bandai Namco Games has officially revealed the patch notes for Update 1.04 for Dark Souls 3. The update will feature the following changes listed below. The update goes live for PlayStation 4 today (April 18) at 7:00 pm PST. It goes up for Xbox One today between 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm PST. Finally, the Windows PC version, which is listed as 1.03.1) should’ve started today at about 2:00 am PSTC.
The new patch features a performance adjustment for the Greatsword, along with battle performance adjustments for Dancer’s Enchanted Sword, the Winged Knight Twinaxes, Soul’s Greatsword and the Farron Flashsword. There’s also fixes for items becoming impossible to use after clearing the game. There also a number of balance adjustments and bug fixes with the update, but those were not specified by the publisher.
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword”, “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword”, and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices”, “Farron Keep”, “Cathedral of the Deep” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
Bandai Namco also revealed that the Dark Souls 3 team is aware of the Regulations issue and is working on a solution to fix the problem. Dark Souls 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.