The last console versions of Destiny are about to receive their last update. Bungie officially revealed the patch notes for the latest update for Destiny, and this will mark the final update for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game. There will be additional updates for the game in the form of hotfixes, but there will be not more major updates or patches for the “legacy” consoles with the game. You can check out the full patch notes below
The update is actually going out today for all four console versions of the game. There won’t be any more updates for the legacy consoles. These updates fix some issues in anticipation of September’s upcoming Destiny: Rise of Iron expansion.
- Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
- Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk
- Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
- Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the “Paradox” and “Lost to Light” missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
- Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book
- Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster
The next major DLC for Destiny, Rise of Iron, arrives on September 20. It will only be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.