Any update for Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers? What’s the next patch like?
Today’s release of Patch 5.05 in FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers™ brings new challenges and exciting content for players to continue their adventures in the First. This latest update introduces the savage difficulty of the recently released Eden’s Gate raid, as well as a new dungeon to explore, and more crafting recipes and items for players to create and discover.
Patch 5.05 includes the following new content and updates:
- High-Level Raid: Eden’s Gate (Savage) – Players seeking a greater challenge can take on this series of high-difficulty boss encounters.
- Treasure Hunt Dungeon: “Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah” – Up to eight players can join together and explore this new instanced dungeon for the chance to obtain rare and unique rewards.
- New Tomestone: Phantasmagoria – This new currency obtained by completing specific content can be used to purchase all-new gear for Disciples of War and Magic.
- New Crafting Recipes – Includes updates to Free Company Crafting and Subaquatic Voyages content.
- Battle Action Adjustments – A number of balance adjustments have been made for various jobs.
- New Housing Furnishings, Items, Mounts, Minions and more.
Additionally, the annual Moonfire Faire seasonal event will return on August 7, 2019, bringing summer excitement for players to enjoy. By completing event quests, players will be able to receive a variety of rewards. Additional details will be available on the Lodestone prior to the start of the event period.