Your favorite weapons in MMORPG?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by vash, May 12, 2016.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Swords are good in some games. I think archers in most of the MMORPGs are slow. But they are one of the cheap weapons in almost every mmorpg. So it's something to start with. I also prefer slingshot in some games.

2. thisnthat

thisnthat Well-Known Member
    Regular

A slingshot sounds like fun.

Ranged might be a bit slower on "swing time" (for lack of a better word), but they usually do decent damage. I also like the control of damaging from a distance. Done right, you can kill them before they even get close enough to hit you. At least, they shouldn't be able to hit you much. That goes for mobs, melee, etc. Another ranged or caster is another story. Still, some casters have long casts as well.

3. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'll start by saying the use of bow and arrow in the game is cool. How about my Hammer, I like seeing that in games too

4. Rezy

Rezy Member
    Regular

I also played tank and melee, and my sword was the favourite, however, sometimes I considered different weapons as I got better with them.

5. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

I prefer to use bows because it has this great ability to shoot things far away. And I also like to use machetes.

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Bows can be primitive if the people around have better weapons. Here the accuracy the health would be of matter. Then I guess modern firing weapons are more fun. And they can get through lot easier. It depends on how they are handled.

7. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well bows and cutlasses to many may look primitive. It depends on the player and the weapons you good at making use of. It doesn't bother me whether the weapon appeals to many or not.