Your Favorite Weapon in PUBG?

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by overcast, Aug 31, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I thought someone asked this before or not. So I decided to make thread on this. What's your favorite weapon in PUBG? I have two of my favorites - M16 and P18C. And mostly I try to stick with these two. But then again game is so random sometimes we have to work with what we have.

What's your favorite weapon in PUBG?

2. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

My favorite weapon was the M16, then they nerfed it. Shotguns were my favorite side-arms (especially pumps), then they nerfed those too. Usually just AK/UMP now.

3. overcast

Regular

M16 and M249 are indeed two good weapons. And you'd be surprised to know that I have had good time with handguns and bomb too. Though I don't plan on relying much on them. But it is indeed a good option if you ask me to learn about most of them.

4. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

M249 as a support weapon. It can be very intimidating for opponents. Furthermore, I can provide suppressive fire with it.

5. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I don't have a special and favorite weapons while playing any kind of games.I love to use different kind of weapon according to the current situation of the game.Usually I like to use guns because these make me feel strong and active all the time.I like to use P18C more in the PUBG because of its perfect target.

6. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Well, it doesn't hurt to try multiple weapons. It's just that in every FPS game there's always that one or two weapons that are effective than others. Probably playstyle or bad game balance.

7. overcast

Regular

I think P18C is a good weapon though not like sniper. But definitely good enough for survival. And on the bridge it can keep you alive for few hours.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The AK is probably my favorite simply because it's effective in both early and late game. The P18C is also a good option (it seems I find it in most of the houses I loot).

9. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

@overcast I have tried not P18C yet.But I have listened many amazing views of people about this.It is really a great weapon for the survival for a long time.I am too curious to use this weapon very soon.I am sure that I will not get bored by using this interesting weapon.

#9 Haroon, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  10. overcast

Regular

Yes this weapon definitely is popular among the people. Along with the handgun and sniper. Though sniper is the most favorite. You'd find that some people want to have control over in the short range. So such weapons are handy for them. I make use of that for killing in shorter range.

11. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

By the way, The crossbow is great until it isn't lol

12. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

You are right, P18C definitely does have a great aim.I love how hitting targets is easy with this weapon.It is not my best though,I prefer M249 because of the solid contact.You can use it at long range and short range.Look at the damage it causes!I also like the rifle and hand grenades.

13. overcast

Regular

When there are too many players around. No it's not going to be great. In fact it can get you in trouble. And even worst it can be easy target against the snipers. So yeah crossbow is too old.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

All of the ones that are the most appealing to me always have their resounding flaws, much like the crossbow. Gotta find those ones that can get the job done too.

15. overcast

Regular

True. Sniper is not good in all scenarios. It's long range weapon. Like say bazooka would be good to take on vehicle. But may not be good for close range. So yeah I agree flaws are going to be there for sure.

16. Rezy

Rezy Member
    Regular

My favorite weapon is the M16 as well! I still love it, even though they nerfed it. However, I think they shouldn't have nerfed it as it wasn't that OP.

17. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite weapon in PUBG is the Saiga shotgun but I've had some success with the AK and SKS too. Not really a fan of the m16, by all accounts it's a very good weapon but I can't really use it well myself.

18. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

My all-time favorite weapon in PUBG is the AWM because it is immensely powerful. The AWM is the only gun in the game that will one-hit KO against a level 3 helmet. With exceptional range, in the right hands it’s an invaluable tool for taking down well-geared foes.

19. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah the AWM is very good if you have good aim. Many people complained about it being overpowered, I'd be surprised if it wasn't already nerfed in some way.