Quantcast

Your Favorite Game in the Series?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by niightwind, Aug 5, 2015.

1. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

Which of the games in the Kingdom Hearts series has been your favorite, and why?

Mine have been 358/2 Days and Chain of Memories. They're both games that people skip over in the series fairly often, even those that are Kingdom Hearts fans, but they're wonderful in my opinion and anyone who hasn't given them a try is really missing out! They introduced my two KH characters - Namine and Xion - too, which also gives bonus points in their favor in my eyes. I thought they both had really interesting stories, and the story is what I play this series for most over everything else.

How bout you? :)

2. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

First one for purely nostalgic reasons I think now, I'm hoping in a few months if you ask this question I can say the 3rd one though!

3. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Kingdom hearts 1 is my favorite and also the first KH I played. I really love the mini games of it and I completed this game for 3 times. I never get tired to play this game.

4. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

Birth By Sleep is mine because I like the characters more than I like Sora, plus I love the command deck combat system introduced in it. I liked the combat system in KH 2, but I feel like the magic system wasn't polished enough and you ended up using only 3 or 4 spells (reflect ftw).