Your favorite Fallout Factions

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BORIS13, Apr 25, 2012.

?

What are your favorite Fallout Factions

1. NCR

50.0%
  2. Ceasers

16.7%
  3. Brotherhood of Steel

66.7%
  4. Enclave

16.7%
  5. Boomers

50.0%
  6. Vegas

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

favorite Fallout Factions? what are they and why? give detail and have fun! we want to know :D

2. BORIS13

I voted NCR, BoS, and Boomers.
    Boomers because they seemed friendly and they have a B29 that is intact! that is awesome haha.
    NCR because they seemed like they had a reason to fight enemies. And pplus they are from California. I lvie in California XD
    Brotherhood of Steel is because they were the first faction i sided with in Fallout 3. They were just epic. I had a hard time to play fallout new veags since i had to either choose NCR or Bos. i chose NCR :(. but oh well.

3. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Boomers. Come on, blowing s**t up is my favorite activity! I'd vote NCR (I live in California as well) but they seem so expansionist it just doesn't seem right.

4. BORIS13

boomers are the beast!! i love them so much haha

5. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Xenophobic tribals with explosive weaponry... it doesn't get much better than that. Plus their quests were fun and interesting. The kid's tour in the Boomer Museum was hilarious haha

6. BORIS13

I enjoyed their quests as well. I was iconed by them in like 2 hours lol

7. Wolve_NZ

Wolve_NZ Well-Known Member

-Half Unrelated-
    Anyone know if the Fallout 1&2 were any good?

8. Dogpatch

Dogpatch Well-Known Member

If I had to choose I'd say Vegas (I mean House) because I think he is the best option for New Vegas, and can run it the way it should be run (without NCR's claws in it). House is the only one with any right or claim to the city of Vegas (considering his history and that it's due to him the city wasn't levelled during the war). And he's always been there, protecting the city, unlike the other main factions such as the NCR who came to the Mojave simply for their own selfish needs and wants.

I really, really don't like the Boomers, and they're probably my least favourite faction. The 'xenophobic tribal' thing they have going on really makes me dislike them. They're essentially a (non-drugged) raider group that were just lucky enough to stumble upon the abandoned base. And are no different than the 'ignorant savages' they hate so much and want to fly over and bomb just because they exist at all.

But I really do like getting them the plane, and then taking over the base for myself. :D

Wolve_NZ@ I personally like Fallout 2 (haven't played 1 much). It took me some time to really get into after coming from Fallout 3, but I think you can get it free (if not, I'm sure it's very cheap) so I'd say it's at least worth giving it a go.

9. Wolve_NZ

Wolve_NZ Well-Known Member

Thanks mate, I had a look over it, I like that whole style of game. Will have to look into it

10. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

My favorite faction was Followers of the Apocalypse, doing the whole make-the-world-a.better-place-jive:D. Plus getting a free stimpak everyday's not bad.