Quantcast

Your Fable Gaming Style

Discussion in 'Fable' started by sorrowscall, Apr 30, 2015.

1. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Most people usually pick to be good or evil in Fable, right? But that's not the only thing. You can choose how to be evil, how good you are, if you want to be a mono-lover or a ladies man. I myself liked to be a bit devious with the ladies and maybe steal and be a bit rude, but on the whole I was more of an anti-hero type character, and that's how I played the game. I also liked to get tattoos and buy houses just because I could in each town. How do you guys like to play?

2. Athilea

Athilea Well-Known Member

When my husband and I were able to play together we married...and he gave me an STD. Of course, I was super good and he was super evil and did that quest or achievement or whatever where you get the sword for...enjoying the company of a lot of ladies. So I should of seen it coming. Then he divorced me and our kid disappeared. I was more then a little annoyed with him. XD

So yeah, I tend to go with being super good and having one, or maybe two, husbands. My husband tends to slaughter everyone in town for no apparent reason, and other such evil things.

3. Obi

Obi Well-Known Member

I always liked to stay quite neutral. I'd buy up all the houses and make prices just below average so that the people would like me, but if anyone pissed me off or rejected my request for marriage they'd get bludgeoned in the head.

4. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I played as very good all throughout the game, but once I beat it..I decided to cut loose and do everything I want that wasn't completely evil. That just mostly included trying to sleep with every prostitute in the game (both genders) and seeing how many STDs I could rack up before I decided to get bored. I stopped at 69 because I'm an immature adult:D

5. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

The first Fable game I played I started it really heroic and good following the path of the story. Once I finished the whole game I start to experiment with being evil and devious and basically just killing everything in my path, lol. I had multiple accounts with different styles and personalities because I like playing different characters.

6. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I like to do a little bit of everything in the game and then turn it into something terrible. :3

7. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

I always like to be the good and charming man (when no one is looking that is). For fun sometimes I would try bein a Slum lord and just buying everything and making them utter shit and charging insane prices, makes me feel evil muahaha