you know you have played too much metro 2033 when

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by stevetheranger, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Autumnal Wanderer

Autumnal Wanderer Level 28 Ranger

When you are going to shop and you think about that as you go up to the surface to search some pre-war artifact.
    When you are playing different game, and miss the Russian accent

#61 Autumnal Wanderer, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Stalker Bar

Stalker Bar Well-Known Member

When you go to your basement and are afraid of going back up.

3. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Hahaha!! Good one! :lol:

4. OrphanOfTheMoon

You know you've been playing way to much Metro when you buy a gas mask, try to make a cosplay, use all of your school time to learn how to speak russian, and always read the book. My head teacher can speak Russian. He's pretty good at it.

5. VoidsX

VoidsX Member

You know you've been playing too much Metro when you play other shooters and start hitting F when you walk into a dark area expecting a flashlight to turn on.

You know you've been playing too much Metro whenever you see a sten like gun and think "Bastard gun!"

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

When you use your meat-drier-machine to dry mushrooms and then powderize the dry mushroom to dip it in boiled water with a tea-bag.

7. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Hey, you know, I've been wondering, ever since I read Metro 2033, how mushroom tea tastes like? I even wanted to grow my own mushrooms in my room and even considered eating the mushrooms you see growing the day after it rains (turns out half of them are toxic). So, how's the tea like? Any good? :)

You know when you've been playing too much metro when you go to a butcher's shop and see a pig's leg with the hoof, only to think it came from a nosalis.

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

Well, it tasted like raw champignon thinned out in water.. :noidea:

9. NuclearWastE3

Regular

mmuh... I guess it's kinda like tea made out of grass (not that kind of grass). I boiled some grass in a container and it smelled really good; except, once I tasted it, it was like bitter-nutty-dirt.

10. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

the nicest thing I've ever eaten is half cooked rice.... out of context that sounds weird, but seriously, after 14 hours of solid walking over and up hills, half cooked ration pack rice is the nicest thing ever, I also learnt that day that however much sugar you put in muesli, it isn't nice

11. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I've always liked muesli with sugar. Adding milk to it is also nice and sometimes some bananas goes well with it too.

12. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

I had none of those things except sugar and there wasn't enough sugar

13. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Never mind this. I understand what you are saying now ;)

#73 NuclearWastE3, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  14. XstreamSilver2Arctic

You know you've played Metro too much when you launch the game. What a fucking piece of trash go play Call of Duty or any other quality game out there instead of this fucking excuse for a game.

15. Duffy

Duffy New Member

Drop dead.

16. Skaara Dreadlocks

You know you've been playing Metro2033 too much when you're willing to go to a guy that you barely know, and tell him that he should try his luck on a specific girl, because that specific girl has told you to do this because she will, in return, let you into the cinema after it's closed so you can connect your PC to the biggest screen in the whole damn cinema and play Metro2033.

I'm serious though, this girl I know is in love with a guy I know. She works at the cinema and so she's sometimes allowed to use the cinema at night for free with one friend at a time. She and her one friend can watch all the movies that the cinema currently have to offer, for free, and they can even connect a computer to any screen in the cinema. She's told me that if I put in a good word for her to this guy she likes, she'll take me to the cinema one whole night so I can do whatever I want there. Daaamn it's tempting but it's also so different to have the guts to go find this guy and talk with him about this xD

17. Dogpatch

Dogpatch Well-Known Member

... When, while going about the business of your daily life, you get that obsessive urge to hit 'R'/reload because you don't know what's around the next corner.

... Or when you're starting to feel poor because you can't remember the last time you collected any bullets.

18. NuclearWastE3

Regular

You know you have played too much Metro when you try to think up of something to write on this thread.

You know you have played too much Metro when you begin wearing your watch on the inside of your wrist.

You know you have played too much Metro when you see the word metro -anywhere- and think of Metro 2033.