Xbox

Discussion in 'Battleborn' started by JFranky00, May 16, 2016.

1. JFranky00

JFranky00 Member

Is there any way of implementing a system like in smite to give basic communications to team members that they hear as a callout from the npc like "attack merc" "enemy left" "enemy right" "create turrets" "push" "retreat" ect. on xbox there really is no way to communicate and can be make with a say " X X A" button combo or "X B Y" depending on what call out to say. granted i dont know how this will interfere with the fact smite has that in there game.

DeeDee likes this.
  2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Not really sure since I haven't tried out these commands, but I'm sure they'll be implemented in the game in the future if they're not in the game right now.

3. gonemorp

gonemorp Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, hopefully. I think the developers are working in this section and these options will be available in the game very soon.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah I think this is probably a feature that will be integrated in the future. If not then I'm sure someone will bring it up in their forums or something and if you really want it then you could even bring it up with them yourself.

5. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'd have some difficulty remembering the combos for those chat commands, haha! I'd like to see a better chat wheel instead.

6. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am really excited and I want to know when it will be implemented?

7. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

The game would become awesome with a better chat wheel. I also want that feature.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

N
    no one knows but if enough people rally behind the idea and voice out their opinions on the forum then I think the chances of it being implemented increase substantially. Even if it's just one person though as long as it's a good idea and the developers are the type to take in suggestions then it can also be possible.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have not played my Xbox for some time now, and I have not even batted an eye either. I guess I should say shame on me.