Wow...

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by bitbite11, Nov 30, 2013.

1. bitbite11

bitbite11 Member

So I signed up to these forums yesterday asking for help with my audio issues. Instead of any form of reply, my post was simply merged with a 37 page thread of others having issues. Yes, good job! Instead of helping, just shove us all under the covers because we already payed for the game right? It doesn't actually matter if we play it or enjoy it, the money is already in your pockets.

Thanks.

Was actually looking forward to this game.

2. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

That's where problems go, you'll still get answered probably, this forum is also quite barren at the moment. Also, this forum is made by people who enjoy the game rather than people who made it so it's nothing to do with buying it, just wait a while and sorry about what's happened :)

3. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

If you have the game on PC file a support ticket if it is on console wait for help, 90% of problems are user related. the forum is not made for technical help and more for fans of the game to gather hense "forum"

but to help users such as yourself the four modders here made a support thread for all the issues you will have to be like everyone else and wait, there are still plenty of problems yet too be resolved including a issue i have, i payed for the game at release just like every one else here bar skaara ;),

I know you are upset but yelling wont help, as i said this is not a official support site just a forum

your thread was moved to keep the forum clean and functioning

Regards TotalAaron AKA jabba

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Like Khan said, "Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement."
    As it already has been said, we're not the creators nor the publishers of the game, so we're making zero money on it. As a matter of fact, we know very well how money can be downgrading, as the only reason this forum is still up is because some random company bought it and is now hailing money through it by putting up ugly and annoying ads on our page here.

Yet this forum is (or at least was) the #1 unofficial forum for Last Light. At a point, it was even more resourceful than the official forum itself.

But I do see what you mean that your problem is being swooped under the carpet. But the fact is that we get a lot of posts about these problems (or at least we used to), and the only way to keep it in order is to put it at a specific place and not have it spread out everywhere. I know it might be hiding your thread a bit, but technically speaking we're not very developed with the game issues here. It's be less likely that someone could help you with the problem. But you could try to search through that thread, because it's possible someone has had the same problem before, and resolved it.

On the other hand, if you're interested in the game itself and not its problems, this forum is the greates library of information you'll ever find about it, with good members willing to ponder and research about details :)

5. Derrame

Derrame Well-Known Member
    Regular

for the audio issue, try sending message trough twitter to metrovideogame, they answer always about thecnical poblems
    good luck :)

6. bitbite11

bitbite11 Member

Hey guys, sorry about my angry post before, I didn't actually realize this was the unofficial forums, and assumed it was the official ones. Was just angry at the fact that my issue was seemingly ignored leaving me without a way to play this game I just got.

Still working on my issue, will definitely post it here if I manage to find a fix for it.

7. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

No problem mate, i have a glitch where i fall through the floor in the intro every time :)

8. bitbite11

bitbite11 Member

Okay, well now I feel like a complete and utter idiot. The Razer Megalodons that I am currently using let you adjust the volume of each and every speaker for the surround sound, now I haven't ever touched this, yet for some reason the speaker volume was set to ZERO. So basically the problem was somehow my center speaker volume was turned all the way down without me realizing. I have played through 70-80% of AC:Black Flag with muffled cut scenes due to this, and have stalled playing metro due to this. Turned it up and now everything works just fine.

Boy I feel so stoopid >.>

9. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Twas I who merged your original thread if you're wondering and I did it for the exact reasons I told you I did in the PM I sent you. As most other members have told you (and you have figured out) we are not actually staff or tech support so a sure fix might not come your way, but we will do our best! :)

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

It's alright, we've all been there and done that. I know I have, at least.
    Good to hear that you fixed it though! :)

11. bitbite11

bitbite11 Member

Yeah sorry about that again was just frustrated at the time.

Just finished the game, and I loved every second of it, truly a great game and i'm hoping more will come of the series. Now back to black flag for me, I completely stopped playing it once i got my hands on metro.

12. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hey! Nice to hear you sorted that one out. Now enjoy the game!