Worried

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by EL_Pepe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

Nah dude I completely agree... Like the better the masks, the less fogging around the edges when your filter runs low? Getting more use out of each filter depending on how good your mask is? What are some other things that could be affected by the different gasmasks?

2. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Well, first they should change the look of the gasmask when you put it on. In M2033, even if you bought the armoured or stealth suit, he would put on the standard gas mask :(

3. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

It'd never happen but if it did then i'd rather have it like move from civilian gas masks which crack easily to military gas masks that don't break as easy and have better field of view or something like that.

4. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

And this ^

5. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

Yea I would like for you to have to change filters manually. Also the digital watch should be purchased

6. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

I don't think having 'better gasmasks' is lore-friendly as we'd want.

Last I checked, Artyom is the Ranger Who Just Saved Our Assholes From Being Mentally Raped By Large Ebony Ash Grey Monkey Things That Really Want To Make Peace With Us. Wait, lemme correct that. He is THE Ranger Who Just Saved Our Assholes From Being Mentally Raped By Large Ebony Ash Grey Monkey Things That Really Want To Make Peace With Us.

I don't see why Miller or Ulman WON'T give him the best immediately. Yeah sure, I can accept having better and better gasmasks as research continues, but that isn't what metro is about. It's about desperation and skill, stealth and aggression, anger and sadness, realization and- OH SHIT MY GASMASK IS BROKEN! GAHAAAHAHAHAHA- *chokes to death*

Yeah, that's what this game is about. So, yeah, maybe having a gasmask that matches the armor? Just like with the stealth suit having a smaller gasmask and the armored suit having the ranger gasmask and the like. But nothing too overblown.

7. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ja maybe also resistance to hits from the mutants and stuff like that...