Witcher 2 coming to consoles!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Von Streff, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

2. TrollofWar

TrollofWar Well-Known Member

Well, it seems CDP have ironed out the creases gradually since the PC release (such as the lack of a tutorial) which stopped some people enjoying the game, and have also added a few hours of new content for the console release (which is also being provided to PC players).

It's an excellent game, if it weren't PC only last year it probably would have seen a lot of praise from the various console-focused reviewers..

3. Von Streff

Regular

Yeah. Also, it seems they managed to get all the stuff onto the controller, a problem porting to console always has. :) I'm pretty keen on this game, I like how it's got a very European feel to it. Dragon Age is quite Hollywood, even if Bioware is Canadian. I'm hoping Witcher is better than that. I still love Dragon Age, though! :D

4. Von Streff

Regular

Just preordered this. Can't wait till April 17th! :)

5. Von Streff

Regular

Well, I've played about ten hours into it, and I'm impressed. Excellent graphics (for console), the best for a medieval fantasy I've seen so far. For some reason they get the crappiest graphics, while games set in the modern world get epic graphics! The music is good, the story is incredible, and the combat, while difficult at first, works very smoothly. Definitely recommend for fantasy gamers.