Wii U good or bad?

Discussion in 'General Tech' started by Meridia, Aug 17, 2013.

1. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer Well-Known Member

The console itself is not that bad I guess but what makes the Wii U bad are the games. The games for the Wii U are so few in comparison to what the PS4 and the Xbox have. Nintend has to really expand their horizons. Almost every year all they spew out are Mario and Zelda games which are all good games but for God's sake I've been playing Mario and Zelda for 20 years now (their still good actually) on my Nintendo and I would really appreciate a change of scenery.

2. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

From the reviews that I heard, Wii U isn't as good as it seems. But personally, from my point of view, it looks pretty awesome. But I never had the chance to try it out myself though.

3. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Maybe it's going to do great in the future. I would say it's okay to go ahead with Wii U. I will be willing to invest on Wii U as it looks a promising game in my view for the future.

#23 tony, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  4. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member
    Regular

Mixed opinions on this one, but I'm tending to side with those that would be against investing in one to be honest. I'm not saying that they are bad consoles and you would probably get some enjoyment out of it, but it would be limited and for the price they aren't worth the price they are being sold for.

I always considered the original Wii as something of a novelty that wore off, and I just think that the Wii U will go don the same road, and if you do wan tone then the prices ill be dropping soon enough so maybe it will be worth waiting if I was you.