Quantcast

Why is there not Witcher section?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by d'arakh, Dec 18, 2015.

1. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member Regular

Seeing that it has been named the best game of 2015 by a whole lot of game critics and magazines, I'm also quite surprised not to see a Witcher 3 section. I definitely think that it deserves its own section, or maybe make a whole Witcher section to discuss everything spanning the 3 witcher games, that would do too.

And as for its genre, The Witcher 3 definitely is an RPG, in fact, it's more RPG than many other RPGs out there because everything you do has consequences in the world, and the quests and the game has multiple and very varied endings based on your choices in-game.

2. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member Regular

Honestly, this forum already has way to many sections and games listed. Instead of having different sections, some of these games should just have a thread. It is not good for a forum when you enter it and see most sections haven´t had a post in them in many months.

Nytegeek likes this.
  3. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

The new expansion is out today! Are you going to play it? :D Heart of Stone was a lot of fun so I'm sure that Blood & Wine will be as good.

4. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member Regular

I will get it in about a week after other players I know give their review. I rarely buy games on launch day because you can avoid really bad games, and also avoid gamebreaking bugs which are usually fixed after a few days. Just dont´read spoilers or listen too much to reviews other than ´is it worth the money´.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I was surprised too that there are no The Witcher section here. And yes, the Witcher is a great game. Still not finished playing The Witcher 3 but I'm so excited for the DLC to play.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

Is witcher a sorcery game? That could explain why it is not included.